Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
The irony of Groms liking a post about adults with fuctioning brains:roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
yup, that's me. make no mistake, when i become your benevolent dictator, i will take away all of your guns. and you will all be better off after i do. :cheers:
You will or you’ll send someone else to do your dirty work? The crux of the issue is that nobody that posts this kind of opinion here is going to do jackshit except for bitch.

Neither now nor in the future.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Bill Burr had the best idea yet on how to get some gun control passed ya cvunts. Ratings. Like on a pilots license. You cant just go out and fly a commercial jet you have to work your way up to it. Same with guns. Everyone can start out with a six pea shooter. Through psychological and skills testing you can work your way up to a Mass Killing Machine. For a Jokester he can be Genius.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because of how it looks not its power or function dum dum.

This beauty is functionally the same as an AR15 and considerably more powerful. Behold the
BROWNING BAR NORTH AMERICAN DEER 30-06

So this gun is more powerful and efficient at killing humans but literally nobody uses it for killing humans?

Not mass shooters or armies or swat teams or police.

They all choose AR15

But dishonest pieces of sh!t would still push the false narratives "WUT IS ASOLT RIFL"

And still ignoring high capacity magazines and bump stocks.

Dishonest Fucktards.

Reactions: Woke AF and Aruka

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot