100 year anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Perhaps it’s because you don’t see the things Democratic lawmakers are promoting in a positive way.

Reducing restrictions on voting, taxing the wealthy, gun control, eliminating student debt, universal healthcare, social programs for the poor, paid parental leave, childcare programs, basically anything that uses tax dollars to help people rather than imprison, shoot or bomb them.

Good luck with the whole "getting someone on erBB to see someone else's perspective" thing.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Perhaps it’s because you don’t see the things Democratic lawmakers are promoting in a positive way.

Reducing restrictions on voting, taxing the wealthy, gun control, eliminating student debt, universal healthcare, social programs for the poor, paid parental leave, childcare programs, basically anything that uses tax dollars to help people rather than imprison, shoot or bomb them.
Do you find it strange at all that people board makeshift boats and risk their lives to flee Cuba?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
look at GromsRacist kicking it in to overdrive

ahahahahaha

keep your finger in the dyke, dummy

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Its Nirvana to democrats. Free education, free healthcare, no upper class. Just poor people and political elites. Nirvana I tell you. Democrat Utopia.
How is Venezuela taking the news?

What about the Netherlands and Canada?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Its Nirvana to democrats. Free education, free healthcare, no upper class. Just poor people and political elites. Nirvana I tell you. Democrat Utopia.
Something, something, collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods.

Troll harder.

Reactions: afoaf

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I think there is something more sinister at play here. Democrats are systematically attempting to divide people. They are promoting division in order to gain and maintain power.
Ugh yeah, of course and so do the republicans...did you not realize that two party politics is a divide and conquer game. this is literally the point, literally

Reactions: CutnSnip

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Go back and read the post I was replying to.
The US already provides many of the things I listed, increased investment in those programs won’t turn us into Cuba or make the people fleeing Cuba think twice about coming here. Why does Republican Jesus hate the poor so?

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The US already provides many of the things I listed, increased investment in those programs won’t turn us into Cuba or make the people fleeing Cuba think twice about coming here. Why does Republican Jesus hate the poor so?

I wish you a safe and productive discussion. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Reactions: Phi1