“I just want to find 11,780 votes”

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
His Presidential Library is gonna be all time. This could be the entranceway audio, "grab 'em by the puzzy" is too rated R, but it will be there somewhere. Walls covered in "tweets" and memes. I didn't know the former pres doesn't really get to decide what does and doesn't get exhibited in their library. He's gonna be so bummed.

Reactions: tacos

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
At appx 2:00, Trump says that they are using accountants to verify this. Do accountants do elections tallies?
He saw it on the oscars.

He kept saying his review was certified like that meant something. He’s truly an idiot.

I liked the part that went:

Trump - they’re shredding ballots.
Brad - no they’re not. Your information is wrong.
Trump - well in my opinion they’re shredding ballots.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
He saw it on the oscars.

He kept saying his review was certified like that meant something. He’s truly an idiot.

I liked the part that went:

Trump - they’re shredding ballots.
Brad - no they’re not. Your information is wrong.
Trump - well in my opinion they’re shredding ballots.
"And this may or may not be true." That's the best so far.

I take that back, the best part is when he starts talking to Georgia about Michigan and Pennsylvania. So great.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
His Presidential Library is gonna be all time. This could be the entranceway audio, "grab 'em by the puzzy" is too rated R, but it will be there somewhere. Walls covered in "tweets" and memes. I didn't know the former pres doesn't really get to decide what does and doesn't get exhibited in their library. He's gonna be so bummed.
There should be a bar in his library with drinks called "The Wall, "The Stormy Daniels," and "The Covid 19."

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
There should be a bar in his library with drinks called "The Wall, "The Stormy Daniels," and "The Covid 19."
Already being planned. I've posted this before. I think it is an architectural and cultural gem-

The menu from the cocktail bar

-Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 7.45.15 AM.png

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
43:00

"I have to find 12,000 votes."

Yes I am listening to this entire call.

I assume the redactions/bleeps are Trump calling for Ruby Freeman to be executed.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Dems should impeach him second time just for shits and giggles.:poke:
Anthony Michael Kreis, a Georgia State University law professor, said: “The Georgia code says that anybody who solicits, requests or commands or otherwise attempts to encourage somebody to commit election fraud is guilty of solicitation of election fraud. ‘Soliciting or requesting’ is the key language. The president asked, in no uncertain terms, the secretary of state to invent votes, to create votes that were not there. Not only did he ask for that in terms of just overturning the specific margin that Joe Biden won by, but then said we needed one additional vote to secure victory in Georgia.”

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Maybe he was wanting to count ballots like these women at Fulton County State Farm arena were doing?

This video has been out there a week now. It's a long 4 hrs 20+ minutes and most just ignored it due its boring, but informative length.

But skip all the other testimony, and go directly to about 2:48 or 2:49 and watch thru about 2:59 or so.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/413734393274457/&show_text=false&width=560"

How can anyone NOT SEE that the SAME large batches of ballots (hidden ones pulled out from under those "mystery" tables?) were counted MULTIPLE times in the ballot counting machines WITH NO NEUTRAL OVERSIGHT (3X-4X). This was when everyone was sent home, except these few "counters" that stayed behind. It's also when vote counts suspiciously jumped by large margins for Biden late that evening.

Can anyone here honestly deny that this looks a hell of a lot like ballot counting irregularity? If not outright fraudulent and criminal behavior?

Another guy later in the video at around 3:40 has some interesting stats of likely fraud as well.

I'm sure this is far from the only place this kind of stuff happened late election night with little to no oversight.

But this stuff is completely ignored, while totally obvious with actual video evidence.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Maybe he was wanting to count ballots like these women at Fulton County State Farm arena were doing?

This video has been out there a week now. It's a long 4 hrs 20+ minutes and most just ignored it due its boring, but informative length.

But skip all the other testimony, and go directly to about 2:48 or 2:49 and watch thru about 2:59 or so.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/413734393274457/&show_text=false&width=560"

How can anyone NOT SEE that the SAME large batches of ballots (hidden ones pulled out from under those "mystery" tables?) were counted MULTIPLE times in the ballot counting machines WITH NO NEUTRAL OVERSIGHT (3X-4X). This was when everyone was sent home, except these few "counters" that stayed behind. It's also when vote counts suspiciously jumped by large margins for Biden late that evening.

Can anyone here honestly deny that this looks a hell of a lot like ballot counting irregularity? If not outright fraudulent and criminal behavior?

Another guy later in the video at around 3:40 has some interesting stats of likely fraud as well.

I'm sure this is far from the only place this kind of stuff happened late election night with little to no oversight.

But this stuff is completely ignored, while totally obvious with actual video evidence.
doofus potus get better ratings as litigator or defendant ?? ) :)

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

regardless of whatever you think you see, if you scan the same ballot 3-4 times, the optical scanners will record the same ballot as being scanned 3-4 times. does not record 3-4 separate votes. GA Sec of State addressed this directly with the Prez - you want him to call you too?

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
regardless of whatever you think you see, if you scan the same ballot 3-4 times, the optical scanners will record the same ballot as being scanned 3-4 times. does not record 3-4 separate votes. GA Sec of State addressed this directly with the Prez - you want him to call you too?
Just like Hillary's emails, they will be looking for extra ballots indefinitely.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit