Search results

1. N

YOLO ALERTS

How'd she go?
  2. N

Slater Designs Great White Twin

Is the sanded exposed weave supposed to be aesthetic? Looks like garage hack job. 1/7 would not.
  3. N

Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

I just got off the phone with my friend that I used to go to PSJ with. We were reminiscing about getting shook down by Victor for cold beers in the evening and what fun wave it was on the right swell angle. Victor was a really good guy and it was his murder that was the last straw and why we...
  4. N

Gath Helmet fit

The visor is money when you're in the tropics and the late afternoon sun is murdering everyone's eyes.
  5. N

Nearly 50% of LGBT teens considered suicide last year - with nearly one-fifth of transgender men attempting to end their lives

Pretty much. It's folly to assume that we can determine the fate of the earth based off of minute snapshot of time. Yellowstone could blow in the next century and all this climate talk would have been for naught. AS you note above, it's out of our hands.
  6. N

Nearly 50% of LGBT teens considered suicide last year - with nearly one-fifth of transgender men attempting to end their lives

Asymptotes!!!! Haven't seen that word in a long time.
  7. N

There are quite a few that don't view it that way too. They just don't get the airplay. When discussing the earth, you need to think in millions and millions of years, not decades. But don't listen to me, I'm just a dumb pump salesman.
  8. N

Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

PSJ was a favored south swell strike mission destination for me and one of my friends for years. Sometime after 2010 or so it seemed to get sketchy and our trips there became less frequent. Then there was a killing there around 2015 or so and we stopped going there and haven't been back...
  9. N

Congressional Protection of Endangered Species

I love AM radio when traveling throughout BFE. Like someone noted above, it provides a look inside the culture of an area. Noting better than a few hours of Bruce Williams while driving through the vastness of the middle of America.
  10. N

The coming riots and civil unrest.

He'd fart and clear the area of all protesters. Maybe Spoon gas will bring world peace.
  11. N

What are college dorks protesting about?

Then they need to go on a thirst strike and stop drinking water. A lot of water treatment plants use some form of Israeli technology in their process. If you hydrate, you support genocide!
  12. N

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

It was the lack of dorsal fin behind the spike that through us off. The hardcore fishermen at work were not in to confirm; so I reached out the most knowledgeable source I know of: the erBB :cheers:
  13. N

Maybe.... Edit.... Keen gives it the (y) so Lancetfish it is. Thanks guys!!!
  14. N

Anyone recognize this guy? About 4' long and 30#s. Washed up on N. Mission Beach yesterday or today.
  15. N

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

Guaranteed Kushner has access to much higher grade blow and pro than Hunter.
  16. N

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

In a street fight Hunter takes Kushner. In a boardroom fight, vice versa. They're the same type of person, they're just packaged differently.
  17. N

Oside pier is on fire!

the Wrench & Rodent was one of the best restaurants in all of SD County. What a shame and catastrophe:(
  18. N

Why do so many on the Left struggle with basic economic and business concepts?

I hope the Spanos family rots in hell. Greedy $hitbags.
  19. N

Remember when aggrieved comedians flocked to the right as a safe haven from wokeness and cancel culture?

It was an epic show. In Living Color, the Simpsons and Married with Children were must see TV back in the day. All three are still really funny and often very relevant to today's madness.