Search results

1. E

How long should a wetsuit last?

just found a hole in my 4/3 oneil...i use this suit max 2/3 mos a year.... glue or replace?
  2. E

Boy Scouts Changing Name

this. perhaps it wasn't handled well but the burden of predation was undeserved.
  3. E

Gath Helmet fit

some surf related injuries... - 4x broken nose - 2x bruised ribs - 1 dental disaster ($$!) - severe bruise under my balls (board hit; dk how but glad it didn't hit 'em) - 26 facial stitches i believe in helmets...but maybe a full coat of armor is better...:unsure:
  4. E

Freaks Of Nature Sunscreen

yawn
  5. E

Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

once in Peru the going rate for this was $.50. a savvy surfer got a car rinse too from the deal..
  6. E

Why wont Ol Joe step aside?

i voted for democrats cause they were to protect womens rights. hasn't happened. .....cause they support environmental protection.... pfffft! ...cause they were to reign nuclear power and proliferation... nope. I am officially jaded... :rolleyes:
  7. E

Stormy Monday !! )

not going anywhere with this but i think people are losing interest...cept the media...
  8. E

OZ South NSW July?

the areas of Nowra, Kiama, and Ulladulla are surf drenched. Check out "Cowries" for one...:oops:
  9. E

How’s the stock market?

in this part of the world...the price of coastal real estate.... goes up every minute.
  10. E

Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

(SNL).. post execution she then used Cricket as a hair weave...
  11. E

Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

like Rand Paul...:socrazy:
  12. E

***Official Real Estate Thread***

sounds like a Jimmy Buffet song...
  13. E

Who would you sponsor?

slutty/sultry seems right...:beer:
  14. E

Surfcamps South East Asia

which is...:monkey:
  15. E

The best Led Zeppelin song is…

though not ZEP...Mr. Plants 29 palms is a beut...:applause2:
  16. E

Electric cars will save the earth

Thomas Alva Edison busted his hump to develop an electric car. Sadly, he was (i believe) felled by battery hurdles...:violin:
  17. E

soooo happy it only cost $3....:ban:
  18. E

once in a barren area of a lawless country...the police stopped me. he wanted $3 for gas for his cruiser. i gave it to him...:cheers:
  19. E

What are college dorks protesting about?

like the ones w/treble hooks?
  20. E

Nearly 50% of LGBT teens considered suicide last year - with nearly one-fifth of transgender men attempting to end their lives

can't throw stones at other states - one of 2 of our SENATORS was recently caught with a stash of gold bars...said it was his wifes doing... sure it was. :bricks: