1. H

For Sale: Akila Fiberglass Twin (futures) SOLD

Interested in the fins. Please PM me.
  2. H

XTR

Thank you!
  3. H

XTR

anyone happen to have a black Friday discount code for XTR surfboards for 2023?
  4. H

Boardroom 23’

5. H

Boardroom 23’

When will they be released into the wild?
  6. H

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

The Feral and Isurus have held up great. The seems in the Isurus started to leak about around the 2 year mark, and the Feral has a small tear by chest entry zipper, but given how many uses I have put them through, they both have held up great. I would certainly buy either again. The Feral would...
  7. H

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Unfortunately Rip Curl wetsuits are garbage. I bought brand new Rip Curl Ebomb 3/2, Feral 3/2, and Isurus 3/2 last fall. I donated the Ebomb after a couple of uses; it really is amazing how poor Rip Curl's quality has gotten. The suit had so many quality control issues w/ seams and construction...
  8. H

XTR

Thanks very much for the detailed responses and feedback!
  9. H

XTR

I am not familiar with the XTR10 tech and parallel carbon vs a stringered model. Is the consensus that the stringer offers improved durability at the expense of having some flex? Thanks!
  10. H

Save Oceanside Sand Meeting

The jetties envisioned are designed to protect infrastructure and real property interests with a secondary focus on sand. Recreation although important to us, is not a top consideration...How many jetties, rip wrap, and coastal concrete armaments have actually improved surf conditions? The...
  11. H

Eel Grass problems

Sweet!
  12. H

Eel Grass problems

Eel Grass and kelp super thick at San Diego beaches presently. Anywhere else experiencing excess eel grass/kelp?
  13. H

Akila Aipa's/Slater Designs' Twin release

Has this Flat Earth model board already been discontinued? I like mine, and had thought it had sold reasonably well. The slater fin release seemed aimed toward this design as well...
  14. H

Surfboard Storage

Do the T-nuts lock into a specific place on the T-Rails ?
  15. H

Best foil for beginners, 2022 version?

Thanks for the excellent advice everyone.
  16. H

The Craigslist Thread

I may be wrong, but he may be one of the most talented surfers to have never won a CT contest...not title.
  17. H

XTR

Just curious is the faux tint much more expensive than the sprayed color? thanks
  18. H

T1 Future Twins with trailer

do you still have the Future T1s? Can ship to San Diego?