Search results

1. ...

Anyone listen to Internet Radio?

I'm a bit confused here too. So you are streaming the music to your stereo receiver through your desktop computer? Or does your receiver have a onscreen GUI where you can select internet radio stations?
  2. ...

Anyone listen to Internet Radio?

What receiver do you have?
  3. ...

This new forum sucks

the like feature is very controversial I must say
  4. ...

Orange County Beach Vacation Recommendations

I second SC or Carlsbad. Oceanside is on the cheaper side and has plenty of lodging near the beach. with kids though I would stay in pacific beach in SD. Nice beaches and laid back.
  5. ...

Alien Stock 2019

I would go, I bet there are less nutters there than at that lame Burning Man thingymahjig.
  6. ...

Need Surfboard Recommendation

I believe they haven't produced this board since 2013, its looks nice though
  7. ...

Cost too much budget is sub 500 7ft won't fit in my car, it needs to be around 6ft or less.
  8. ...

before we even go to brand can we discuss volume/size/length
  9. ...

This new forum sucks

I remember the old forums, I think they could modify the look here to emulate the old one. Lets go back to the aqua green look, this white is boring. The are running XenForo 2 with a themehouse skin. https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/themes
  10. ...

I don't believe they even sell Griffin surfboards in LA
  11. ...

I'm 6'0 190lbs and I'm looking for surfboard recommendations. I surf in Malibu, el Porto and sometimes Trestles and San Clemente Pier. I prefer steep crunchy waves over flat weak waves but when in malibu the waves are usually mellow. A boring funboard shape would probably not be a good choice...