Search results

1. 92122

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

And as has already been mentioned, its shocking how many of us are chronically dehydrated. This alone can fix so many problems.
  2. 92122

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Just had a proactive deep dive taken on my health. Very few findings, and no major concerns, but I was slightly low on B and D vitamin. Just make sure whatever supplement you get has the right amount. Some are overkill in which case you're just pissing the vitamins out and if anything making it...
  3. 92122

Car totaled question

Good man. You putting roof racks on that thing?
  4. 92122

Wave Warriors 3 @ La Paloma this Friday...

Only if you don't cool guy me. :D Really though, was thinking about it. Talk story with Christian ought to be interesting. o_O
  5. 92122

4/20

And don't forget... 4/20/2024 backwards is still 4/20/2024. :p:cool:
  6. 92122

Car totaled question

To your earlier point about transmissions, my F150 has the 6-speed Automatic and its awesome. I haven't heard good things about the newer 10-Speed Automatic. Rented a newer Ford Ranger on Kauai years back that had a 10-speed and didn't really like it. Shifting when it wasn't needed and bogging...
  7. 92122

Car totaled question

Partially agree. A new model or major redesign could be a cause for concern if they don't nail it, and certain model years will have issues in certain areas, but it doesn't mean you should buy a sh*t box old vehicle. Anything could have issues, some worse than others and its always in flux...
  8. 92122

Car totaled question

Quit being suck a cheap fukk and get a good car you'll be stoked on this time. ;) I understand your philosophy about it being a tool only to get from point A to point B and a depreciating asset yada yada, but Ive always done very well purchasing new vehicles and keeping them for 6-10 years and...
  9. 92122

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

I like Cheese Its better, but refuse to eat them until they make them without TBHQ (Tertiary butylhydroquinone). Baby Goldfish are in the mix all the time.
  10. 92122

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

My second time in Aspen, and despite some firm conditions in spots, it did not disappoint. We had a full spectrum of surface conditions from hardpack, to a mixed bag of decent snow depending on the altitude and aspect, and of course silky spring afternoon corn on the lower mountains. View from...
  11. 92122

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

Bump...
  12. 92122

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

This just in… sounds like a bit of a rare swell, but are things improving up there? https://www.surfline.com/surf-news/moments-easter-present-las-south-bay/198838
  13. 92122

Charging!! We’ll be in Aspen tomorrow.
  14. 92122

Nice turn. Had a Salomon Special as my first new board. Mostly loved it. Still hangs on the wall. Looks like you’re on a Huck Knife or something similar there.
  15. 92122

Men's Journal - 50 Best Alien Movies All Time

I wont go into how much I despise Men's Journal as what I feel is the lowest common denominator of publications for schleps who need help being a man (let alone it auto replaced my Surfer Mag subscription goddamnit and that's the only reason I ever received it)!!??? BUT... they redeemed...
  16. 92122

Reflective board bags - very few manufacturers making them?

See, and I have a newer Dakine one with the reflective outside that the wax is always melted on warm summer days by the time I take it out for the first surf..??..
  17. 92122

Big Island recommendations?

Not gonna be flat at Honoli'i if you can make it to the east side. Such a rad spot! https://www.surfline.com/surf-report/honoli-i/5842041f4e65fad6a7708dec
  18. 92122

Surf vloggin' review of Sunset Cliffs, San Diego. (please subscribe)

Why are you even giving this any extra views!?
  19. 92122

Scored this past Saturday in the Spring Mountains...
  20. 92122

You don't have to be of Hawaiian blood to be "Hawaiian"

Except Whites, who are always Haoles.