4/20

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Quick Quiz: If you were a passenger in an automobile driven by someone who was (1) medium drunk, or (2) medium high, which would you choose? [The correct answer is "none of the above", but if forced, mine would be #2]
I can't/won't drive if I have taken pot and I never drink and drive. So #3 neither. Uber or bike.

Reactions: ringer

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
Quick Quiz: If you were a passenger in an automobile driven by someone who was (1) medium drunk, or (2) medium high, which would you choose? [The correct answer is "none of the above", but if forced, mine would be #2]
I do wonder if the car accident rate increase is partly because weed has become pervasive (even more). obviously alcohol is worse for driving but I think there are a lot of people driving high either because they don't realize it's illegal or because they need it to get through certain day to day activities (a lot more of that going on since covid?).

I doubt it's a big driver, I think it's more that people have just gone crazy, but i do wonder.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
4/20 is like Cinco de Mayo and St. Patricks Day for weed. All the amateurs come out of the woodwork.

I don't think any of the places were giving out free weed so wasn't really interested, still have plenty from last grow anyways. Although pretty much down to the Pablo's Revenge, which was early trimmed before mold killed all of it, dry, kinda harsh, but has some punch to it. Better than nothing. Hopefully I can make it last until I harvest the new Mac1 and Chimera clones several months down the road.

Reactions: Chocki

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I do wonder if the car accident rate increase is partly because weed has become pervasive (even more). obviously alcohol is worse for driving but I think there are a lot of people driving high either because they don't realize it's illegal or because they need it to get through certain day to day activities (a lot more of that going on since covid?).

I doubt it's a big driver, I think it's more that people have just gone crazy, but i do wonder.
It's hard to say but I think the biggest factor(s) are low intelligence and too much phone use while driving.

I kick myself every goddamn day that I didn't buy one of those Israeli jammers when I had the chance. They weren't expensive either! A few hundred bucks IIRC. We all know I'd probably be a jail for a very long time if I had my hands on one of those but damn it would be fun until that time. Like equipping my truck with a PA. The vehicular ignorance here can make you shake your head at times. For the life of me, I cannot understand cars who are going 30 in a 45 with 20 other vehicles behind them; they even pass the 45 speed limit sign! Sigh... oh well. :shrug: :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would drive too slow stoned.

I actually drive better with two drinks.

It gives me the necessary aggression to drive on the crazy so cal free way.

When I'm sober I'm like an old grand ma in the slow lane.

That always leads to trouble

People are crazy on the highway now.

They drive to fast too close.

I always think if there is a wreck in front, you won't be able to react/evade.

They do this in the rain.

It's CRAZY!

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
R32 smokin bots has a ring to it.

Kids(young people I work with) dgaf. Whole plant smells like they've been thrashing cage match style with skunks.

I wish someone would give them a sounding as you say, but I don't want anyone thinking I have any clue at all, cause really, other than trying to keep my job, I dgaf too. Very safely, but as few fuhques as possible to be sure.

Kids are gonna push the limits, and old hippies are gonna call it karma, if they remember.

Growing up ain't all it's cracked up to be, but that stuff out there now is crazy people are functioning on it.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Everyone high at work now lol. I pioneered that sh!t. The trick was to show up to the interview blazed. That way if you got the job you already had their tacit approval to burn on the clock.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Everyone high at work now lol. I pioneered that sh!t. The trick was to show up to the interview blazed. That way if you got the job you already had their tacit approval to burn on the clock.
Setting "high" expectations, I see. :monkey: