Search results

1. X

Solite Custom Pro 2.0 Gum/Black 3Mm / Size 10 brand new - $80

anyone want em? in newport, un shaped/brand new with socks. box got rained on but have that too
  2. X

erBB Kauai people - please help

I have a buddy vacationing in Princeville next 2 weeks or so, I owe him a big favor and want to set up something nice for him and his wife while they are there. Any suggestions? I'm looking for stuff that I can arrange/pay for; but they can schedule, so I'm not agenda-setting for them...
  3. X

5'0 asym Ninelights wood mini simmons (goof), 6'2 Oakfoils round-nose channel twin step up, 5'6 Oakfoils hp 5-fin

Boards are in North OC, would rather not ship. Click on picture for more pictures. McCallum and Christenson are with me Glendale, LA Most boards have an as-new day bag that I will add for $60 or cyclone bag for $75 Selling quiver, shoulder busted and repaired but still can't even paddle the...
  4. X

Moldy rental advice

I moved into a rental in oceanside that had recently been remodeled on the inside. I've lived here for 1.5 years - what would you guys do? in the last 1.5 years, I started getting crazy stomach issues and almost weekly migraine headaches (I normally get migraines a few times a year and...
  5. X

Rentals anyone? (So cal)

Hi guys - lease is up on my current place and i'm exploring my rental options - 1br maybe 2br if it's small/no garage. Just me figured i'd ask if anyone is looking to fill a rental? I'm a pretty ideal tenantlooking for NCSD or maybe OC/LA if it's something special generally staying close to...
  6. X

WTB: Surfite slabs near N County SD?

Hi Guys, I want to try to make a few things out of "surfite" - (is that what layers of colored diff colored glass pulled from glassing room floor?) - wondering if anyone near oceanside has any for sale? not looking for huge pieces - want to make a few tool handles.