5'0 asym Ninelights wood mini simmons (goof), 6'2 Oakfoils round-nose channel twin step up, 5'6 Oakfoils hp 5-fin

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
Boards are in North OC, would rather not ship. Click on picture for more pictures.
McCallum and Christenson are with me Glendale, LA

Most boards have an as-new day bag that I will add for $60 or cyclone bag for $75

Selling quiver, shoulder busted and repaired but still can't even paddle the glider. looking at major shoulder surgery + PT, who knows when these things will get wet again.

All are futures or glass ons and in nice to almost new condition. Except the Album and the Glider
deals if you want more than one or have a nice bodyboard to trade :violin:

Pictures comin

Boards

1. 5'0 NineLights Asym (Goofy) Minibob in Birch + redwood fins - $1050 - 29L?

5. 5'6 Oak Foils - New Phase HPSB custom poly ~28L - $450

6. 5'6 Album Riot - hydroflex with footwells but suuuuper fun - $200 27.7L

6. 6'2 Oak Foils - step up custom poly twin channel snub nose - $450

Last edited:

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Sorry to hear about the shoulder hope you are back in the water next season.Post Some pics I need to drool over the mcallum and cc glider

Reactions: xmesa

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
You are selling it all because of a one year hiatus?
eh, I've been out of the water for 1 year already. I'll get back for another procedure this year i hope and will prob be another year before i'm back in the water.

i don't think I'll sell all of them... especially at my prices :roflmao:
but I doubt I'll be paddling around 29L soon? hopefully i'm wrong but trying to paddle the glider the other day was really discouraging.

i hope to move in the next year as well so there's a convenience factor.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Boards are in North OC, would rather not ship. Click on picture for more pictures.
McCallum and Christenson are with me Glendale, LA

Most boards have an as-new day bag that I will add for $60 or cyclone bag for $75

Selling quiver, shoulder busted and repaired but still can't even paddle the glider. looking at major shoulder surgery + PT, who knows when these things will get wet again.

All are futures or glass ons and in nice to almost new condition. Except the Album and the Glider
deals if you want more than one or have a nice bodyboard to trade :violin:

Pictures comin

Boards

1. 5'0 NineLights Asym (Goofy) Minibob in Birch + redwood fins - $1050 - 29L?

2. 5'1 JT Sidecut fish - carbon vacuum - $500 30L?

3. tent. sold - 5'2 McCallum quad fish - pale grey resin tint with purple pinlines and fins - $850 32-33L?

4. 5'5 JT Asym carbon HP groveler - $600 29-30L?

5. 5'6 Oak Foils - New Phase HPSB custom poly ~28L - $450

6. 5'6 Album Riot - hydroflex with footwells but suuuuper fun - $200 27.7L

6. 6'2 Oak Foils - step up custom poly twin channel snub nose - $450
Dims on 6’2?

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
@Duffy LaCoronilla

6'2 x 19 x 2.46 - pretty foiled though. i rode this thing like 3 times in Oside tubes and it loves the barrel. Paddles like a bigger board ... it's built more like a bigger board. I wanted it for juice. weird kind of beaked snub nose. I will get another one of these.

added some more pictures to the album. i'll try to take close ups when i go home to get boards next.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
@Duffy LaCoronilla

6'2 x 19 x 2.46 - pretty foiled though. i rode this thing like 3 times in Oside tubes and it loves the barrel. Paddles like a bigger board ... it's built more like a bigger board. I wanted it for juice. weird kind of beaked snub nose. I will get another one of these.

added some more pictures to the album. i'll try to take close ups when i go home to get boards next.

id like to look at it.

I‘ll be working down in Compton next Tuesday and can check it out after.