Search results

1. J

MR Surfboards in USA

Does anyone know who distributes for MR in the US? I thought it was Lost but Catalyst said no.
  2. J

6’6 Stamps Roswell Diamond Tail - SOLD

Selling my very new 6’6 Stamps Roswell Diamond Tail. $450 for erbb. Open to trades too so long as value for value. Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/RqSEIwJEUHb Update-SOLD
  3. J

Best Wishes and Prayers to Joao Chianca

Wishing Joao a speedy and complete recovery. Great surfer and absolute charger.
  4. J

Firewire Inventory Dump?

What’s up with Firewire slashing prices by hundreds of dollars on new surfboards? I remember Mark Price claiming on this forum that FW sells at a premium and does not engage in conduct that drives down the price of boards for local manufactures.
  5. J

WTB: FireWire/Dan Mann Large Futures 5 fin

Let me know if anyone has a set. Not NVS.
  6. J

Fin Construction - Not Sketchy But Still Performs?

What is the consensus on the ideal construction for fins that (most likely) won’t cause injury yet still perform? Futures Alpha, Vapor Core, Blackstix, FCS Neo carbon, Neo Glass, or none of the above?
  7. J

GMM2 5’9 xtr ($400)

I want to sell my perfect condition GMM2. $400 if you make my life easy so I don’t need to post on offerup or Clist.
  8. J

Inferno FT Review?

Anyone ridden one of these? There was a lot of good feedback on the other other Infernos but haven’t heard much on the quad version. Kale Brock surfs his really well.
  9. J

WSL Tour Having Garbage Year

Basically getting skunked everywhere, no Cloudbreak or G-Land, and events in Brazil and at Surf Ranch. Not even JJF’s great surfing can motivate me to watch. I might check back when they’re finally surfing J-Bay or Tahiti.
  10. J

Which is more cringe: WSL or Surfline

I thought it was the WSL until I saw Surfline trying to brand “20 foot plus.”
  11. J

Best Ear Plugs

Just bought some Docs and HydroSeals, both vented. Anyone have an ear plug to recommend?
  12. J

Stamps Varial Twin ($340)

Tilling the soil before the New Year. Want to sell my Stamps Varial SparkBox twin. Not riding twins right now so it’s sitting unused. 32 L - 5’10, 20 1/4, 2 5/16. The board was cut by Varial but Tim glassed in poly, sanded and finned the board. The rails are like a Gigglebox, so it’s closer...
  13. J

Black Friday 2022

Anyone seen something interesting?
  14. J

V3 Nano

Feelers on my V3 Nano. Probably the only one in the USA that was made by Dan personally. Rare board. 5’7, 19 1/4, 2 7/16 $450 nose was dinged in shipping, fixed prior to touching water. Pictures from today.
  15. J

Winged Squash Twin Fins

Anyone riding one? I‘ve been checking out the Christenson Lane Splitter and Aipa Dark Twin, digging both.
  16. J

Instant Hipster Quiver

Selling my EC Mini Glider Pelican ($400) and Neal Purchase Jnr Quartet ($340). Both for $700 and I’ll thrown in the twinzer canards. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/cardiff-by-the-sea-eric-christenson-ec/7304392568.html...
  17. J

WTB: Flying Manta, 5'4 to 5'6

This might be a long shot but let me know if you're selling one in EPS. :shaka: :cheers: Open to trades . . .
  18. J

CI Bobby Quad

When is this board coming out? Anyone know . . .
  19. J

Rusty Flat Deck Twin Fin, Torsion Spring, $400

Selling my amazing condition Rusty twin fin in Torsion Spring, custom ordered from and shaped by the R. himself. 5’10, 19.85, 2.19 (30 L) These are pics when it was new. It now has a deck pad. If no one wants this one-of-a-kind board at this screaming erBB bro deal price, $400, I will take...
  20. J

What Happened to the Coil Thread?

I can’t find it. Maybe user error, or it disappeared.