Black Friday 2022

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
Should be plenty of deals this year with shops stoked up on goods. Seems like some may have even been a little overstocked offering sales on Halloween and Vets Day. Anyways local shop has 20% off sitewide. They have a good selection of thicker rubber. https://momentsurfco.com/ A buddy of mine grabbed the revamped Psycotech for quite a deal.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I think seaside surf shop has similar discounts if moment doesn't have what you want in stock.

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
Haha they both are trying to beat Cleanline to the punch this year. Might buy a leash, but that is it unless they knock a hunddy off the HoliMoli I've had my eye on :p

• Love
Reactions: Aruka

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Love Black Friday in Brazil... the only time of the year when you can get anything for half of the double of the price.
i thought the way to get stuff for a discount in brazil was to ride up tandem on a scooter and jump off with a pistol drawn… at least how i saw it on active self protection

Black

OTF status
Jan 1, 2015
UK
T'other day I'm looking on my computer at a black friday deal... its a Pod-Mod in Torq (well you can't get them any other way now) which has over £100 off and its in my dims :) :)
The wife walks past, stops, then steps back to look over my shoulder.

Wife (with heavy sarcasm): So your buying a new board hey?
Me: Erm well its..
Wife: Because you haven't got enough boards have you?
Me: Ah well you see...
Wife: Because this one will make you a great surfer won't it.
Me: Mmmm
Wife: Come on xxxx get a grip. (xxxx is a someone we know with way too many boards).

My brain goes, I need it, I don't need it, I need it, I don't need it.. ad nauseum.

I didn't buy it.... yet.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
T'other day I'm looking on my computer at a black friday deal... its a Pod-Mod in Torq (well you can't get them any other way now) which has over £100 off and its in my dims :) :)
The wife walks past, stops, then steps back to look over my shoulder.

Wife (with heavy sarcasm): So your buying a new board hey?
Me: Erm well its..
Wife: Because you haven't got enough boards have you?
Me: Ah well you see...
Wife: Because this one will make you a great surfer won't it.
Me: Mmmm
Wife: Come on xxxx get a grip. (xxxx is a someone we know with way too many boards).

My brain goes, I need it, I don't need it, I need it, I don't need it.. ad nauseum.

I didn't buy it.... yet.
Well you could have retorted with, "Babe, all those shoes you own have given you the body of a supermodel so I was going to try this out for my surfing."
Then feign death until the coast is clear. Could be a while.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
I saw these in my inbox

Captain Fin Co - 25% off
HBCsurf - 20% off wetsuits
Eric Abel Art - 30% off (If you like ocean inspired artwork)