What Happened to the Coil Thread?

4daBOYZ

OTF status
Jul 27, 2011
are they still making boards. the swaylock thread rly slowed down. i just want to know what 1.13 cubic ft is in liters

Jul 19, 2018
Still building boards! We use liter's or ft3, wichever your into.
Coil thread is still here, back a few pages though. The hit count has not stopped....wow 3 Million!
Hope all you guy's hangin tough with all this Corona business going on! Sure do want to get back to normal...

Oct 1, 2015
Not only can I not find the coil thread, but can't really find anything with the Search function. It gives me the following:

The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.

Even when I'm very specific with searches like "eye symmetry ghost flex" or "rusty torsion spring". Anyone else? I feel the search function is a HUGE value as a lot of my questions or feedback have already been discussed... without a search, the same questions will get asked over and over again. Hope they fix it

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I searched "Coil" "Megamind" and found almost no results, even though there are hundreds of posts about this design in the Coil thread and elsewhere.