Search results

1. T

Indo Next May - Not The Ments

Planning a trip to Indo for next May for ~10 days and am interested in exploring options that are not the mentawai -- from what I have heard from friends who have gone, the waves can be insane but you are not going to be the only surfers there by any means. I am not super into spending $$$ and...
  2. T

Central California -> Northern Oregon Surf Camping

Planning a one-week surf camping trip starting in San Francisco and ending in Manzanita in late May / early June. Have no concrete plans beyond spending the first night in the Sea Ranch area. Any recommendations on good coastal campsites or zones to explore? Boards to bring? Wetsuit thickness...
  3. T

surfline is wrong

anyone else tired of their "be responsible, shred at home" shtick while keeping their cams up and enabling people who don't live at the beach to surf??? they clearly don't want their premium revenue / traffic to tank if they pull the cams, but common
  4. T

Stretch 2win Fish * Board Review *

I’ve been meaning to post an in-depth review of my 2win fish for a while and now finally have the time. If you don’t read anything else, this board ruined the rest of my quiver for me for almost any kind of wave up to overhead. If the waves aren’t micro longboardable or overhead+ this is the...