Search results

1. S

Looking for a 7’6 Outlier in NJ area

WTB used 7’6 Outlier. Not looking for any other size right now. Shot in the dark but I thought I’d give it a try here. Thanks
  2. S

WTB: FCS2 Firewire or Accelerator PC Medium Thruster Set

Looking for a good used set to use as front fins in a new quad board I have. Only have foiled sets and want to try flat fins up front. Need shipped to NJ.
  3. S

What fins for a 6’ 2 Lovelace Burner?

Have been using mine with a 6.5 Smith Parrish center and the smaller Bonzer sides and so far feels good. Still tweaking center fin placement but I like the leading edge of center at trailing edge of sides. On East Coast so really haven’t had it in any good waves yet. May throw a 6.0 WR Power...
  4. S

What Fins for a Warner Power Hull?

I have plenty of flat foiled fins to try in front and a set of T. Patterson rears that are 80/20. These are a little bigger than the Mandalas but will give it a go. Thanks
  5. S

What Fins for a Warner Power Hull?

Will be picking up a 5’3 Warner Power Hull with a future 5 fin setup. Don’t have Hank’s fins he uses but want to know what others are using. I’ll use flat foiled fronts but don’t know which to use as rear quads —- 80/20, flat or symmetrical? Seems like the rear quad boxes are set closer to...
  6. S

No report. Still waiting to pick up my custom Burner. Originally was looking for a used Burner in that size but couldn’t wait any longer and a tad smaller. Saw pics of 6’ 4 — nice board. Wouldn’t let that one go.
  7. S

WTB FCS Bonzer Side Fin Set or Bonzer Center

Getting a new set of fins from a generous member. Thanks
  8. S

Thanks for your inputs. Probably will go with the Bonzer sides to start along with 6“ Bonzer center and adjust from there. As to this issue about being a healthy or unhealthy weight there are too many variables beyond 2 numbers being height and weight. Sure we may all be heavier with increased...
  9. S

WTB FCS Bonzer Side Fin Set or Bonzer Center

Looking for a set of 4 Bonzer side fins / runners to try as side bites in a 2 + 1 setup. Also need 6” or 6.5” Bonzer center fin. Need shipped to Jersey
  10. S

I was told that the 2 + 1 Burner goes well with twin keels in it. Will probably try keels at some point.
  11. S

Haven’t picked board up yet but went Trimcraft because faster turnaround. Have been interested in the design for awhile so ordered one. Trying to find out if I need to pick up some additional fins so ready to go. Easier to start with what others know works rather than too much trial and error.
  12. S

Have reached out for input on this. I’m 62 and in better shape than I was in high school but still aging tends to bring down your surfing abilities somewhat. Just looking for first hand fin setup advice without the diet concerns.
  13. S

My first 2 + 1 setup in a smaller board and interested in what center fin to use. Surf East Coast beach breaks 90% of the time. I’m 5’8, 158 lbs and will probably use larger bronzer side fins or FCS GL side bites. Was thinking either a 6.5 Greenough 4a or try a 6.0 Wayne Rich power fin. Any...
  14. S

WTB: Gerry Lopez 7.25 Single Fin

Found one online
  15. S

WTB: Gerry Lopez 7.25 Single Fin

Looking for a Rainbow fin Gerry Lopez fin. All sold out online. Needs to be shipped to NJ