What fins for a 6’ 2 Lovelace Burner?

YakAk

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 22, 2010
I have the Greenough 4A and bonzer sidebites in my Thick Lizzy. I know its a different board but works great in the Thick Lizzy

Reactions: Toobz and Aruka

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
Does lovelace have two brands, lovelace & trimcraft?
Trimcraft is local shapers recreating his shapes, as well as Rich Pavel and Gerry Lopez's. Near me, I think its Rozbern's shaper and others that shape out of The Heavens. You can also get 2 Trimcraft/ Lovelace models through Varial.

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
@surfincatdoc You ride it yet? My friend just asked me to sell his 6-4 for him. Mint condition. Obviously I may keep it for myself. Would love a ride report first

Apr 30, 2012
New Jersey
No report. Still waiting to pick up my custom Burner. Originally was looking for a used Burner in that size but couldn’t wait any longer and a tad smaller. Saw pics of 6’ 4 — nice board. Wouldn’t let that one go.

Nov 7, 2019
Curious on fin setups too. Any thoughts on bonzer side bites vs upright ones? And small vs big bonzer sidebites?

Apr 30, 2012
New Jersey
Have been using mine with a 6.5 Smith Parrish center and the smaller Bonzer sides and so far feels good. Still tweaking center fin placement but I like the leading edge of center at trailing edge of sides. On East Coast so really haven’t had it in any good waves yet. May throw a 6.0 WR Power fin in there at some point.

Reactions: Zappster and Bman76