Search results

1. 4

The takeback of Hawaiian lands?

you are very confused everysurfer
  2. 4

Waikiki During Quarantine

don't worry rail will save the day everyone running out of medical insurance at the end of june if they haven't already will be pretty devastating too
  3. 4

Waikiki During Quarantine

i dont get why we cannot go interisland travel at the end of the month. its like 1 or 2 cases a day and they shut off the mainland should be fine.. they shouldn;t have extended til june 30. these construction guys going back and forth no problem why cant residents. sucks our family cant meet our...
  4. 4

volume up.. .thicker or wider?

i get theres plenty caveats like daily driver/groveler/step up i was just curious if there was a general consensus and i just wanted to hear out guys experiences who try way more boards than me what works well. think i went too wide and thick on my last board. shoulda just picked one
  5. 4

volume up.. .thicker or wider?

if increasing volume,, does increasing one of these work better than the other for a hpsb? does it change for groveler?
  6. 4

Mick Fanning Says No World Champ Should Be Crowned This Year -- 2020

i was assuming everything covid had blown over and was trying to put together the most bang for your buck world title race. but ya if covid is stiil lingering stay away
  7. 4

Mick Fanning Says No World Champ Should Be Crowned This Year -- 2020

cloudbreak, g-land, teahupoo and then double the triple crown events. that would be sick
  8. 4

The COIL review thread

its glitchy when i click page 185 or 186 it just goes back to page 1
  9. 4

for Front footed Surfers

any examples of those kind of boards. its a catch 22 bc that volume up front really helps with paddling
  10. 4

Pyzel Ghost?

that convo was sick so much knowledge
  11. 4

Grocery Store Situation

found around 2 is the sweet spot for my costco. mornings are a mess
  12. 4

for Front footed Surfers

spot on with the tall and heavy. exactly the issue im trying to work through. if i try to drive off the tail is feels awkward and my 225 lbs slow me down. drive off the front foot and i get the speed it's just a struggle to get to the kick and pivot hard. new board is a lot shorter than what i...
  13. 4

What Happened to the Coil Thread?

are they still making boards. the swaylock thread rly slowed down. i just want to know what 1.13 cubic ft is in liters
  14. 4

*** Official Fin Thread ***

ya i noticed the front quads and the front kellys are pretty much the same size.
  15. 4

Those look nice.i'll get a set if these creatures don't work out. Id really want to put together an upright quad set. any tips on mixing and matching from this stash? left tan set is sf4 (5 fin) and right is m7. wondering how i could mix the kellys into a mcgyver set. they are pretty upright...
  16. 4

is there any fcs upright fins (reactor type) that aren't 100$+ for set by maybe non fcs brands? i got some of those creatures vert for cheap and have the old red mayhems but wondering what else can be had without spending a fortune. realized a lot of my fcs fins have more rake and i'd like to...
  17. 4

Refinance now??

how long did it take for you with quicken/rocket? i started it/ sent everything in 2 weeks ago, and other then a couple random docs it's been crickets. locked in 3.375 bc it would save me over 300 a month and didnt want to risk anything that was plenty for me
  18. 4

for Front footed Surfers

random jordy thought why wouldn't pyzel shape boards for him? i think it was mentioned in stab in the dark