Search results

1. E

Surfers ear surgery

I've been close to pulling the trigger on getting both ears done for a couple years, my ENT didn't see much change. Went recently and got worse. He's said 95+% and 85+%. I was hoping to get them both done in 6 months. I've worn earplugs for the last 2 years and a hood all winter but...
  2. E

Varial RIP

Anybody know if they’re able to make boards that have already been ordered? I ordered a board about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back from them that it wasn’t gonna b made
  3. E

Filipe Toledo - "food poisoning"

Curren can’t be mentioned in this - Todos, sunset, backdoor, big slabs in the search vids
  4. E

YOLO ALERTS

How’s that AJW working out tedshred 5?
  5. E

XTR

Any chance they still have those $100 off promo codes this year? Got a feeling those aren’t happening again
  6. E

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Been thinking about a banjo fish, how would it do in 2-4 ft east coast beach break, any recs on sizing, I’m 6’0, 165
  7. E

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Thinkin the same thing, that $100 off is hard to pass up
  8. E

Album Surfboards

Any ride reports on the Twinbender? Was thinking it might work as a DD for East Coast beach break up to head high
  9. E

Board rental in Nosara

Heading down to Nosara in a few weeks and can't bring boards, hoping to rent something for a week that's decent. Seems like a bunch of places rent boards. Can anyone recommend my best chance at finding a decent 5'9 - 5'11 shortboard/fish? Thanks
  10. E

Ankle Brace for High Ankle Sprain

I suffered a high ankle sprain 3 months ago, Doctor prescribed PT and wanted to give it some time before any further action, at 2.5 months, was still having pain, so I went ahead and got an MRI. The MRI showed partial tear of the anterior tibiofibular ligament - Doc says it might have been...
  11. E

Board Bag Fees by Airline March 2022

Has anyone done NYC to Costa Rica on United recently, what'd they charge? United is all over the place on price depending on destination Thanks
  12. E

Eversion Ankle Sprain

Been 10 days since injury, I had very little discomfort in the last 5 days, pretty much felt like I was back to normal. Paddled out today, didn't even think about my ankle. Went to get up on my first wave and horrible shooting pain as my back foot hit the board. I instantly collapsed in...
  13. E

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Thanks fellas, Ghost is a no brainer for the good days but thinking more about those average-fun days, was set on a mini-ghost til I felt up a phantom, now torn
  14. E

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Mini Ghost or Phantom for chest high - 1 ft overhead Outer Banks? Felt em up and liked both, can only afford one.
  15. E

XTR

I hoping to order a Pyzel XTR this week but worried about the turnaround, anybody ordered one recently and how long did it take? Thanks
  16. E

Eversion Ankle Sprain

Thanks for the advice Bvenley, much appreciated
  17. E

Eversion Ankle Sprain

I'm self diagnosing here but I think I have a eversion ankle sprain. Not a normal rolled ankle but the opposite way, I was in a close out barrel and I think the lip came down on my back leg and all that weight pushed my leg inward while my foot was still stable(Its kind of a blur). It felt...
  18. E

Tightness/Pain on left (Front Foot) side for regular footer

Been dealing with this for a while, in my 40's and on the east coast, so most days are smaller than chest high. I'm regular footed and tend to surf mostly rights on smaller high performance fish type boards. Not sure if its the pumping/groveling in small waves but I have this persistent pain...
  19. E

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Been looking on Ebay and everywhere else, Can't find Future YUs, been my go to forever, whats the most comparable Futures Thanks
  20. E

Channels

Recently got a channel bottom swallow tail, same length as my trusty rounded pin which I'll ride from chest to overhead beach break (East Coast) Had a bunch of sessions on it, when it was good, it felt good If it was an average day, I didn't click on it Does it make sense to only ride the...