Search results

1. $kully

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

So hypothetically would a president or ex-president be immune from being charged if they were a participant in an 18th wk abortion?
  2. $kully

I found a 24 Hour Online DR for toothache

Will they prescribe opioids and boner pills?
  3. $kully

Trump immunity

So if Ex-Presidents get immunity do you think Bill Clinton opens up about the hot nubile teens he was shagging on Epstein Island?
  4. $kully

Can we talk about USC

Aren’t you the empath white knighting for some of the most privileged kids in America.
  5. $kully

The Onion - Not Done

This is awesome if true!:applause2: https://www.threads.net/@oneunderscore__/post/C6M8Qr0gPuW/?xmt=AQGzD374NpmELTzir6dqa46rCG6spaGs_I3TWqIxtlFekg https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/25/business/media/the-onion-sold.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb
  6. $kully

Can we talk about USC

Sad.
  7. $kully

Can we talk about USC

You know I’m right
  8. $kully

Can we talk about USC

it’s the University of Spoiled Children. Every one of them are going to land on their feet and be just fine,
  9. $kully

Political Meme Thread II

10. $kully

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

She doesn’t look very polish.
  11. $kully

Can we talk about USC

I can assure you they became a much bigger target the second they silenced the valedictorian. Cause and effect. Tell us again what a free speech absolutist you are.
  12. $kully

What are college dorks protesting about?

There’s gonna be a lot of pissed of benefactors. Provost is toast. This whole thing was misplayed. Should have let the girl talk. Even if she said something provocative or offensive. They brought this all on themselves.
  13. $kully

Can we talk about USC

And how they misplayed their hand capitulating to pressure from wealthy donors by not letting a pro-palistinian Muslim valedictorian speak at graduation and it blew up in their face? Now all these privileged rich kids who’s parents payed +75k a year for a degree don’t get a commencement at all...
  14. $kully

The previous transportation secretary was Mitch McConnells wife Elaine Chao. Can you tell us what she accomplished?
  15. $kully

Not sure it’s fair to blame him for decades of deregulation and infrastructure neglect. Yes the burden is on him and his dept to address these things but it’s kinda hard to put Boeings prioritizing profits over safety and quality control on him isn’t it?
  16. $kully

Gateway Pundit - Done?

@Mike_Jones I’m sorry for your loss. https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-blog-gateway-pundit-files-bankruptcy-amid-election-defamation-lawsuits
  17. $kully

"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Yes, doors! Remember when doors killed all those kids in Uvalde? #neverforget #doorskill
  18. $kully

Arizona indicts Meadows, Giuliani, and other Chumpworld clowns in…..

Trump is an Unindicted coconspirator for now. Until one of the clowns flips.
  19. $kully

Election hearings in the Arizona legislature today 11/30/2020

It’s expected at this point,
  20. $kully

You realize that if the ticket prices go up so do the refunds right? But corporations will always find a way to gouge us just like they did with the first peep of the word “inflation” and people like you who worship the capitalist cathedral will always be there to shill for them cause yay...