Can we talk about USC

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
And how they misplayed their hand capitulating to pressure from wealthy donors by not letting a pro-palistinian Muslim valedictorian speak at graduation and it blew up in their face?

Now all these privileged rich kids who’s parents payed +75k a year for a degree don’t get a commencement at all :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You think that's the reason? Not just because protests for Palestine are the current trend on campus?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I can assure you they became a much bigger target the second they silenced the valedictorian. Cause and effect. Tell us again what a free speech absolutist you are.
Always trying, always failing

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
And how they misplayed their hand capitulating to pressure from wealthy donors by not letting a pro-palistinian Muslim valedictorian speak at graduation and it blew up in their face?

Now all these privileged rich kids who’s parents payed +75k a year for a degree don’t get a commencement at all :roflmao:
Hahaha. That’s really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

as noted, these kids graduated high school in 2020!

• Sad
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Hey @$kully did your parents attend your college graduation? Same question for @kidfury.

I bet they did and they were proud of you

I don’t see any humor in this.
it’s the University of Spoiled Children. Every one of them are going to land on their feet and be just fine,

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
do you mind shutting the fuck up? The fucwad iffallalo keeps telling people they're not affected by stuff. You're not involved. no need to white knight for arizonidiot.
Yes. You gonna make me? I’d be interested to see that.

Calm down and smoke a bowl. Maybe get outside a little.

You’re not any more involved than I am.