Search results

1. Ifallalot

Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

Eye for an eye
  2. Ifallalot

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

Self own? You try far too hard Take the red nose off
  3. Ifallalot

What are college dorks protesting about?

RITE SYDE OF HERSTORY
  4. Ifallalot

Read the tweet. She was talking about provocation
  5. Ifallalot

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

You were inherently comparing nationwide unrest to a small protest in a single building, but otherwise I agree. There will be some kind of unrest regardless
  6. Ifallalot

Because the odds are Trump still loses the election, and there are enough fail safes like the court cases to keep him out of power if he somehow wins Bringing these issues to the forefront causes more division, notice it’s never an issue that affects ALL rank and file people. Divided people are...
  7. Ifallalot

Can we talk about USC

I'd agree The one I know pretty well that a lot of us know in common is one of the most awesome, happy, and content people alive
  8. Ifallalot

This phrase renders her theory nonsense: "disinformation campaigns" I wonder if she'd have the same theory about leftist provocation?
  9. Ifallalot

You're missing the point. Only a small group needs to have their minds changed. Trump's detractors will destroy a lot more to keep him out of power. Just wait and see what happens this year
  10. Ifallalot

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

Let me guess, you're mad Rogan gives certain people a "platform" What show is useful blather?
  11. Ifallalot

Gateway Pundit - Done?

"sued" If its an actual crime there would be criminal court Civil court is mastubatory lawyerism pull your head out of your ass
  12. Ifallalot

It’s funny when you think you have a point.
  13. Ifallalot

ARMED NEO NAZIS The cops don’t want to hurt their brothers in law enforcement
  14. Ifallalot

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

Do you have an abortion fetish or something?
  15. Ifallalot

You can’t possibly believe your own bullshit
  16. Ifallalot

The squishy middle (normies) are who determines an election you don’t need a landslide, just a simple majority
  17. Ifallalot

It didn’t? Trump won in 2020?