***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trumps lawyers are actually arguing an ex President can commit murder with out facing any consequences, this is turning the President into an above the law King.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
What do you know, the crooked, conservative justices still possess a shred of integrity.

The SC blocked Petey Navarro, that cockroach, from being set free. Now we need Kooky Clarence Thomas to recuse himself for his wife’s treasonous behavior. Surely Harlan Crow and him can go on another fishing trip to pass the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What do you know, the crooked, conservative justices still possess a shred of integrity.

The SC blocked Petey Navarro, that cockroach, from being set free. Now we need Kooky Clarence Thomas to recuse himself for his wife’s treasonous behavior. Surely Harlan Crow and him can go on another fishing trip to pass the time.
it's crazy to me that Navarro is being sent to jail for the same crimes that sitting congressmen committed, but have not been held accountable for

fkn jackasses

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If they give Trump immunity they must think they have the system so well rigged that Dem will never be elected again. Once Authoritarians get power they never give it up willingly.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yeah as far as I can tell.

I think the public vs private thing is splitting hairs. the other clowns straight up declined.

there was another congressman besides Jordan who defied subpoena, but I can't recall their name

Reactions: need 4 speed