What are college dorks protesting about?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not sure how you manage to be on both sides of every issue, but still on the wrong side of history. Baffling
How am I wrong :unsure: She blatantly copy pasta'd 100s if not thousands of words.

Although given how often you do the same, it doesn't surprise me that you don't have a problem with that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Many of the comments have gone far beyond "stop killing people" lol

1. Many haven't. Which is the point that the tweet thread from Orr that was posted tried to explain.

2. I think one must consider that "the River to the Sea" thing has transcended to a much more malleable phrase than the narrow interpretation that lends itself to antisemitic connotations.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

So the gymnastics are as follows......

Let's talk about college campus protests.

and to challenge their validity, we're posting NY Post articles

about something in Australia.

Props for using a paper based in NY I guess, but it may as well be the Inquirer at this point.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So the gymnastics are as follows......

Let's talk about college campus protests.

and to challenge their validity, we're posting NY Post articles

about something in Australia.

Props for using a paper based in NY I guess, but it may as well be the Inquirer at this point.
Is that an ad hominem?

Do you not believe the Palestinians protesters said "Death to Jews"?

My take is you got a mix bunch in that population.

Some people are protesting the deaths of Palestinians civilians. (But not the Jew civilians, which is a telling omission)

Some people are protesting because it's fun to ditch class and protest and meet girls.

Some other people really hate the jews (like the Muslims in the Aussie protest) and this a great opportunity to use the cause to hate on jews.

Psychopaths always use causes to wreak their chaos.

I don't have problem with protesting if it's not violent.

PS, gross dad is an idiot.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
My take is that there are genuine issues and concerns being raised that are hard to ignore unless you are hyperfocused on these outliers that sound alarmingly similar to statements from Israeli leaders. Not randoms in the street, but high ranking, official positions within the Israeli leadership.

As far as your "telling omission", are you referring to the ones killed by Israeli forces?

Psychopaths always use causes to wreak their chaos.
How else would they get elected?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
1. Many haven't. Which is the point that the tweet thread from Orr that was posted tried to explain.
Yes, but we agree that some have? Which is exactly my point. You tried to minimize that with "stop killing people does not mean death to jews!" :roflmao:

We have some blatant calls for violence, including some actual violence against Jews, yet the social justice crowd is silent on it and in some cases perpetrating it. While for years they wanted to shut down right wing speakers for "dog whistles". Very few of which were "White Supremacists".

2. I think one must consider that "the River to the Sea" thing has transcended to a much more malleable phrase than the narrow interpretation that lends itself to antisemitic connotations.
Kinda like "White Supremacy" :unsure:

Reactions: npsp

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Lets assume that your propaganda 30,000 number is true, that has little if any real world impact on any of these college kids. These morons have to imagine their oppression because they have none in their coddled little lives.
WTF are you talking about.

It literally affects them.

They protest exactly for what you want, isolationism.

1714168852648.png

How is Hunter Biden affecting your life?

You are such a moron.

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
I don't know but fark the border, we'd better send in the National Guard to the University of Texas instead to deal with these idiots.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LOL!!! That ship has sailed. They had Gaza and blew it now Israel needs to take every bit of than land back and drive out all hostile forces.
Yes that will solve the problem for sure.
There will be no more terrorism.

What do you mean "Israel should take the land back"?
Surely you meant give the land back. :poke:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Funny how the same people who kept posting pictures of a tiny handful of tiki torch kooks all support actual wide-spread anti-Sematism.

has anyone produced video footage do the protesters chanting what people have claimed they were chanting or is this just like the muslins dancing in the streets of Paterson, NJ after 9/11 fairy tale?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
has anyone produced video footage do the protesters chanting what people have claimed they were chanting or is this just like the muslins dancing in the streets of Paterson, NJ after 9/11 fairy tale?
I'm sure that a lot of chants are started by agitators.