fat women in tight fitting clothes

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If somebody is carrying an extra 20 pounds or so, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of women are still mighty attractive at this stage, as well.

But when I see people who are 100 - 300+ pounds overweight (and are even celebrating it!), I can't help but think, "that person won't live to see 70." Makes me sad.

Reactions: Chocki

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
That's why God and Yoga Pants are the same....
God never lies.:shameonyou:
Looks like someone tossed two cats into a gunny sacko_O

Reactions: john4surf

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
If somebody is carrying an extra 20 pounds or so, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of women are still mighty attractive at this stage, as well.

But when I see people who are 100 - 300+ pounds overweight (and are even celebrating it!), I can't help but think, "that person won't live to see 70." Makes me sad.
Agree. A little overweight does not mean not hot. Overweight ladies go above and beyond.

RayG

Nep status
Dec 3, 2002
Astoria, NY USA
For a second there, I thought this was about the anal sex aspect and thought holy sh!t, someone is giving The Sensual Surfer a run for their money right now - this imagery has some depth to it, RayG has had his soul seared more than once.
Yes... Yes I have... I've been to Target, Walmart and worst of all- Walt Disney World... in August.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
To make sure that I am correctly understanding this thread, in the future if I am banging a woman with a nice figure, i should do the usual.

However, if am going to disgrace myself by banging a gluttonous fatty, I should do the usual PLUS ravage her bunghole for being a disgusting eyesore.

Do I have this right?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
To make sure that I am correctly understanding this thread, in the future if I am banging a woman with a nice figure, i should do the usual.

However, if am going to disgrace myself by banging a gluttonous fatty, I should do the usual PLUS ravage her bunghole for being a disgusting eyesore.

Do I have this right?

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Do I have this right?
That's what you deduced?
The premise of this thread was simple - overweight women in yoga pants in public are gnarly. But not good gnarly, more like for the love of all that's sacred gnarly. If they're actually in a yoga class, fine, i'll just stare at the mat. I'm no great looker either.