***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Since being put on ignore hal has rabidly been insta-replying to every post I make. He's completely lost it. Worse than you even. I can only assume that he's taking shots at me in those posts. You have to admit that its pretty strange behavior for hal to reply to all my posts when he knows he's on ignore. A cry for help....or a cry for attention.
Keep whining bro!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
what did i say that was a fighting word? can you post a quote?
Let's put it this way.

You two know each other IRL.

There's a good chance you will cross paths with one another at some point.

So when you talk about having met GromsDad IRL and "he's an idiot" or whatever you have a few choices when you do cross paths.

1)hide like a bitch (this is what you'll do)
2)call him a c0cksucker (or whatever) to his face (you won't because you only have balls on the internet)
3)give him the smackdown he deserves (you won't, see #2 above)

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The lil caca MC’ing for gromsdad really brings this whole clown show together. :LOL:
I've read maybe a paragraph's worth of GromsDad's posts here.

I really just love how far he's gotten under your team's skin.:love:

He has you all riled up like little schoolgirls become over young handsome male teachers.:roflmao:

Especially you...did you ever get your overnight date with him in Atlantic City?:unsure:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I've read maybe a paragraph's worth of GromsDad's posts here.

I really just love how far he's gotten under your team's skin.:love:

He has you all riled up like little schoolgirls become over young handsome male teachers.:roflmao:

Especially you...did you ever get your overnight date with him in Atlantic City?:unsure:
Look who stuck their nose onto this like a Drama Queen Bitch? Talk about school girl behavior. If anybody wants to date Gromsdad it is you with your constant Whiteknighting for him.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Look who stuck their nose onto this like a Drama Queen Bitch? Talk about school girl behavior. If anybody wants to date Gromsdad it is you with your constant Whiteknighting for him.
"Whiteknighting" lol AKA "when casa points out my obsession (and yes it's an obsession) with GromsDad."

BTW - you registered in 2018 and have amassed over 37,000 posts? :roflmao: Get a life! Or at least a job!:roflmao:

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 8.06.50 AM.png

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
"Whiteknighting" lol AKA "when casa points out my obsession (and yes it's an obsession) with GromsDad."

BTW - you registered in 2018 and have amassed over 37,000 posts? :roflmao: Get a life! Or at least a job!:roflmao:

View attachment 178529
Bullshit, Drama Queen. Keep white knighting for your idiot boyfriend. You got the obsession thing exactly backwards as always, GD started a thread about a guy he has on ignore FFS.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The one time our paths crossed hal was a stuttering mess at first thinking he was about to get has ass beat into the ground for being such a dick on the interwebs. Little bald dweeby twerps like him shouldn't poke the bear if they can't back it up. I'm a nice guy though and not prone to violence so he survived the encounter.
Wait, you are the bear? lolololo

Is this the same bear who thought that my Instagram Note is a special message to him personally?

"What's up?" he said. :poop:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Have we forgotten our ways?

I saw we kidnap them both, get some funboards for them, and throw them out at the Sloughs on a foggy day.

I doubt we will see much skateboardy flicking but I do have hope for some serious power trimming.

I think nameless should be there for legal purposes, make sure those undated waivers signed with an X are ironclad. And of course to add his own Bruce Buffer touch to "Lets Go We Roll!"

Reactions: casa_mugrienta