1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
IVF shouldn't exist

If nature doesn't want your bodies to produce a child, you shouldn't be able to

Contraception is a good thing, abortion is just a simp test, but IVF is as abhorrent against nature as cloning and gene splicing
Do you believe in c-sections?

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
IVF shouldn't exist

Contraception is a good thing, abortion is just a simp test, but IVF is as abhorrent against nature as cloning and gene splicing
Says the dude who, no doubt, is guzzling protein-powder.... eating WAY more meat than he would have living out in "nature"... and probably even has an AG-1 subscription. Give it a rest, ifall.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you believe in c-sections?
Tough one.

Depends on how hardline you want to take that argument.

Although a C section usually comes from an abundance of caution on an already viable pregnancy. IVF is the whole cloth creation of a child by a couple that nature is trying to prevent from procreating for whatever reason

But I use the c section example to say why bulldogs shouldn't exist so there's that.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Says the dude who, no doubt, is guzzling protein-powder.... eating WAY more meat than he would have living out in "nature"... and probably even has an AG-1 subscription. Give it a rest, ifall.
Oh did I touch a nerve?

Try and stick to the argument

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Tough one.

Although a C section usually comes from an abundance of caution on an already viable pregnancy. IVF is the whole cloth creation of a child by a couple that nature is trying to prevent from procreating for whatever reason

But I use the c section example to say why bulldogs shouldn't exist so there's that.
I didn’t know if an emergency c section was also an abomination since nature was not allowing a person to be born

what about babies that are born very prematurely and only live due to modern technology
is that an abomination, given nature didn’t want this baby to live?

sorry if my question seems ridiculous or in no way similar to your stance on ivf
i don’t have the chance to ask these questions of anyone else who thinks this way since I didnt even know anyone thought this way until you mentioned it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway and afoaf

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Tough one.

So you believe in Still borns then. Got it!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
IVF shouldn't exist

Cancer treatment shouldn’t exist. If nature wants you to have cancer you should have cancer.

Reactions: afoaf and JTS