***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Without commenting on the substance of what he actually said - which would be a waste of time - I will say that he did pretty damn good. Couple flubs here and there but nothing unusual. Even when that cranky lady was yelling at him, he got off track but then right back on.

Those joe rogan brain pills must really work.:applause2:

I just wish he wasn’t so angry all the time. Seems unnecessary and out of place. I could go into why I think he’s that way but that’s for another time.

Right now, Biden gets a big win and hats off to him.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
“Bless his heart” is my favorite line from this evenings circus show.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I thought Biden did a good job, certainly put to rest the whole "doddering old man with dementia" argument. I liked that he painted Trumpism as a threat to America and democracy, and his foreign policy stuff, especially re: Putin. I thought when he launched into his laundry list of things he wants to do he was less effective. All Presidents do this, IDK why. The Repub response was horrible, total fear-fest delivered by a not-good speaker.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I thought Biden did a good job, certainly put to rest the whole "doddering old man with dementia" argument. I liked that he painted Trumpism as a threat to America and democracy, and his foreign policy stuff, especially re: Putin. I thought when he launched into his laundry list of things he wants to do he was less effective. All Presidents do this, IDK why. The Repub response was horrible, total fear-fest delivered by a not-good speaker.
Stimulants can do that to a person

Also interesting is how you’re fine with painting millions of Americans who disagree with you as a threat to America but your ilk gets all huffy when we talk about politicians taking dirt naps