Mental Health thread

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
1/4 tab @ 3 meters plus x 18 seconds do a happy go lucky mental state of health make....

Gave the inside point a thorough going over...

View attachment 125932

View attachment 125933

View attachment 125934

So much fun!
:waving::shaka:

Tuesday/Wednesday will be half/three quarters tabs respectively and 5 meters x 18 seconds!

:socrazy:
If that's a handful of acid, you have some little hands.

Also, not sure if you know this, but by doing the acid so close together in time, increasing the dosage by so little will not increase the effects. I would expect that by Wednesday you're just eating a small piece of paper and going surfing. Looks like a great session though all the same.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
If that's a handful of acid, you have some little hands.

Also, not sure if you know this, but by doing the acid so close together in time, increasing the dosage by so little will not increase the effects. I would expect that by Wednesday you're just eating a small piece of paper and going surfing. Looks like a great session though all the same.
Depends, on age, physical condition and most greatly on how much experience you've had with LSD.

If you've had as much as I, and have as little fat to weight ratio as I, a quarter tab of L will make shapes start to breathe (assuming you have 'good' acid, which I do).

Also, depends on not eating the same acid each time.

When I dose, weak stuff for micro, heavier stronger stuff for macro.

1/4 of a dose, at a thousand migs, is one of those paper squares of which you speak. Three quarters is like eating three whole tabs.

Everything is completely relative when it comes to LSD.

Personally, my brain is trained and wired to extract the most of that substance.

YMMV.

:beer::monkey::shrug:;)

Last edited:
Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
one Year to the day of my exes suicide attempt.

I had been fine but a little fucked up today, compounded by the fact a couple weeks ago I found out she had passed.
Was upset then broke a chair, worked out and now I am good I think.

life is weird and good and bad and everything else in between.

I did just send my money off for another Indo boat trip next year though so thats good.
take care of yourselves Erbb.

Apr 18, 2022
USA
Man, I feel the same. That's hard not to connect self-esteem and money. I tried everything recommended to me, but it's still the same. Maybe a little better. It seems like trauma inflicted by societies or our parents who didn't appreciate us. But no one told me about the ways of dealing with it.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Fook da biotch sideways, tell her Freud says "he'll know!".
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Been crushing on her for months. a month ago a bunch of us went out for her birthday.
Got a little tipsy and went home with her and her best friend. Those women are predators!!!

She is rad but god dam she will win any mind fuck battle! dangerous and she 1/2 is puerto rican
Fiery!!!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Been crushing on her for months. a month ago a bunch of us went out for her birthday.
Got a little tipsy and went home with her and her best friend. Those women are predators!!!

She is rad but god dam she will win any mind fook battle! dangerous and she 1/2 is puerto rican
Fiery!!!
Use the force Luke.

And when all else fails, have Eunice on speed dial, and the 1/2 Rican psychos arms and legs cut off before touching that phone!

:dancing::crazy2::cheers::beer::shameonyou::monkey::bowdown::poke::cool:;)