Mental Health thread

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
with a lawn like that whats the point?? :monkey: :roflmao:
Tell it to the dude whose lawn that is...

I live on a rock.... zero water wasting planting here... it either provides fruit, shade or wind protection or I'm not planting it... lawn fills none of those categories.

Want to save water Dumberika? Stop it with the stoooopid lawns.

:poke::shameonyou::socrazy:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

I live on a rock.... zero water wasting planting here... it either provides fruit, shade or wind protection or I'm not planting it... lawn fills none of those categories.

1645600092248.png

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory

Those who don't have lawns don't get to talk about hose coiling. Stay in your lane!!!!

:roflmao:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Not sure why a high school expression comes to mind, used when referring to those who could perform the oral sex acts most well.... the whole "suck a golf ball through garden hose" thing?

Anyone? Anyone? Claaaaaaaass!

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I sometimes leave my hose out all winter just to annoy the sensibilities of anyone looking closely enough to notice, I unhook it from the bib\house connection but the hose is still stretched out where it was left after its last use.
Other years I let it dry, coil it and put it away like a regular grass growing failure sort of Dumberican but You never know when your grill will flare up if you never burn off the grease so at least the hose isnt in the shed when that happens.
We should talk about grill covers too. Do you dutifully burn off the excess grease then wait for your grill to cool off before covering it?
That's not my way either.
I use board socks too.

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754