3 kooks from Riverside

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
On the bright side, by now he's probably got enough clicks on that video for a solid ding repair job.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Forget Zeke, Tex is an embarrassment to Oceanside locals everywhere. Kid surfs unreal, but there's a reason he's got sh!t sponsors and nobody to back him up at his local spot.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Zeke is a dork but what would you do if people that surfed like those riverside guys kept dropping in on you? i woulda lost it for sure.
Don't be an asshole wave hog and people probably won't burn you. There is zero chance Zeke is completely innocent given his history. If people have swung on you twice in the last few years then you should probably look in the mirror.

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Don't be an asshole wave hog and people probably won't burn you. There is zero chance Zeke is completely innocent given his history. If people have swung on your twice in the last few years then you should probably look in the mirror.
if the rest of the lineup is comprised of people like those 3 riverside kooks, bet your ass im going on everything im in postion for.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Don't be an asshole wave hog and people probably won't burn you.
Just because they aren't good surfers doesn't mean you can back paddle and snake people.
Honestly this looks like staged bullshit where some guys who surf decent hit up some rando kooks to 'generate content' for clickbait.

I've never surfed Oceanside but I wonder if it isn't more like the named waves in my zones vs the spots in yours?

WQS snake/backpaddle IS etiquette around here. A sh!t-ton of people these days are looking for the tiniest excuse to try to shut the door on you. Add some heaping spoonfulls of people who don't know what they're doing and take their 'volume is your friend' boards they can't duck dive to named waves to do it - if they get out the back after spending quality time in the way, and they can catch the wave, they're going.

Reactions: Boneroni

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oceanside is actually pretty mellow. Never experienced or even seen a hassle or beef from south to north. All 4 seemed to go out of their way, meaning they're all assholes or it's staged for clickbait.

The one thing about fights in the water is that your wave count increases while others are distracted.