Recent content by Sauce

1. S

Stretch Cheeky Bastard?

Want one, that's all I know.
  2. S

Varial RIP

I order every board heavily glassed. 1) economical and resale value way up 2) I still get presures and heavier boards= momentum thru heavy turns is amazing. My larmo twinzer fish reassures me everytime I surf it. Do some squats / calf raises or something. Still amazes me when shapers/ review...
  3. S

YOLO ALERTS

Agreed. My gf would be done with me after all the bitching I've been doing about work and money the past few years. Still anticipating a rough period when my new MC comes lol
  4. S

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

Same. I havent used versa or felt it but had the xm stuff from a few years back on a board. It was fine for a few surfs (nipples and ribs beware) but it would get a film or something, likely due to not great water quality. It absolutely reduced wax usage, but still had to use wax. Definitely...
  5. S

Hard edge rail full length

MC Diamond Twin coming my way, hope I like it!
  6. S

1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864

I dated a chick whose Bible beating Baptist family believed all that sh!t. Then her sister had a premy. I asked my gf what her dad thought about it vs. Ivf, abortion, and cancer treatment; she said "he doesn't like to talk about it"
  7. S

Varial RIP

I dig my t knox twins a lot. Got some fascination twins I've yet to try but look nice. I will say I'm impressed how willing RFC was to make a modified twinzer set that came out really nice. Good fins work regardless of the material. I still have some plastic TC whitelines that fug hard.
  8. S

updated Christenson models

Hole shot looks funnn
  9. S

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

I think lordofthedings posted that he is doing pressure-release plugs on a lot of them. I think aviso did this as well? I'd fuggin love an A/O in darks arts painted white, but im still scared of the delam and would be so pissed off about it on a $1600 board
  10. S

Varial RIP

What NVS too? I love their fins
  11. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Fug me. Why'd I just order a new board
  12. S

Mctavish Custom for Steph

I've always wanted a mctavish. The super stocks look great
  13. S

Album Surfboards

Does seem mildly similar. However, magnetraction and progressive sidecuts are only coming into effect when boards are flexed. I don't know if it'd be a thing in a surfboard that doesn't flex anywhere as much as a snowboard.
  14. S

Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

Agreed. It can be hard finding the right sandbar but definitely a place that fosters patience. I've spent many hours driving around looking for surfable waves to only be skunked, but have also been rewarded with unforgettable world-class waves.
  15. S

Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

Remember he's probably one of the best surfers from eastern u.s. , he makes it look easy. A firing slightly overhead day in the obx will put most people's tail between their legs with some serious beatings.