RayG's latest activity

• R
    RayG replied to the thread fat women in tight fitting clothes.
    Or, for that matter, resemble a tub of 2 week old Cottage Cheese.
  • R
    Yes... Yes I have... I've been to Target, Walmart and worst of all- Walt Disney World... in August.
  • R
    It would depend on how much they charge PER MILE after the initial 'free' miles along with what type of RV. Several years ago, We...
  • R
    Two trains of thought on this... Do you want to see them stuffed into a sausage casing and have a few odd blowouts like a boil on a...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread The worst thing you will see today.
    Too lazy to paddle all the way back
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread Famous Threesomes.
    two girls, one cup...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread What was your first job?.
    For two Summers in '73 and '74, when I would be 12 and 13, I was a 'Migrant Worker'. I'd spend 3 months at my cousin's place outside of...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread WORLD-FAMOUS THE CLOWN MOTEL.
    I had heard about this place many years ago. When my wife and I were on a "Lap of the West" Road trip 10-15 years ago, We had left Vegas...
  • R
    If I remember right, the first real mention of an "El Nino" Event was the winter of '82/'83. That is when it became a thing in the...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread Dash cam.
    If I remember, the Viofo has a button to turn the mic off or on. HOWEVER- it would depend on how easily you can get to the unit. If it's...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread Dash cam.
    Used a Viofo in the past. No issues with quality and simplicity. Wire routing is a piece of cake if done right and you have a power...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread Hi guys.
    If you can't appreciate and produce a Side Boob, the door is over there...
  • R
    RayG replied to the thread Wetsuits with a lower leg zipper.
    Some thicker suits over 5mm will still have leg zips. On the odd thick suit that didn't, to put it on, I would just lay them down inside...