Judge to Trump: BOOM!!!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I believe with acquisitions like this and IPOs he can’t sell his stocks immediately.
Leticia still going to take something of his that’s for sure but to be honest if it was anyone else and they knew he had the money coming. They would probably have given them an extension if they weren’t such a litigious piece of sh!t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Leticia still going to take something to his that’s for sure but to be honest if it was anyone else and they knew he had the money coming. It probably given them an extension if they weren’t such a litigious piece of sh!t.
You're calling someone a litigious piece of sh!t at the same time praising litigious nonsense enabling theft of a private citizen's property by the government

Can't make up the cognitive dissonance

What about Trump makes you guys such retarded faggots?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're calling someone a litigious piece of sh!t at the same time praising litigious nonsense enabling theft of a private citizen's property by the government

Theft? Living by your own dictionary as always. As for congnitive dissonance, how about being a Trump/Putin fan boi while screeching how anti Authoritarian you are? Retarded faggots? So Alpha you are!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Are there retarded faggots? First off its her Job to prosecute POS ofvwhichbyouvwill agree Donnie is. Second he is a litigious POS out of choice and habit… always trying to fuckbovervthe system of Gov

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I believe with acquisitions like this and IPOs he can’t sell his stocks immediately.
I just checked DWAC and I don't see how it can justify a $40/share price. It loses money year in year out, it's acquisition of Truth Social seems like they overpaid, nothing adds up. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I just checked DWAC and I don't see how it can justify a $40/share price. It loses money year in year out, it's acquisition of Truth Social seems like they overpaid, nothing adds up. Doesn't pass the smell test.
Vladitude

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s Donald fvcking Trump. Would you expect it to pass the smell test?

IMG_2725.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Theft? Living by your own dictionary as always. As for congnitive dissonance, how about being a Trump/Putin fan boi while screeching how anti Authoritarian you are? Retarded faggots? So Alpha you are!
What is the word for taking someting from someone forcefully?