The guy can flat out play!

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
The video doesn't lie but Vermin like @mundus do.

This video proves Trump won? I need another source to verify this. You can't trust Trump. It may be true, but he lies like clockwork.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
and also who did he play against?
Nobody anyone has heard of seeing as how they were all up here for TPC Sawgrass.

From a thread a week or two ago:

"Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf," Reilly wrote. "He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs. At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: 'Pele.'”
Just ask members of Trump International West Palm Beach who arrived for the final round of their Senior Club Championship on Jan. 22 only to find Trump's name at the top of the leaderboard … when he didn't play the first round.

• Haha
Reactions: Aquaman2 and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The video of his swings and where the shots ended up speak volumes if you understand golf and know what you're looking at.
when are those videos from?

the footage could easily be manipulated.

the red ball tracer graphic could be added to make it look like he drove the ball a male.

IT WAS THE PERFECT DRIVE OFF THE TEE!! THIS IS A MEDIA WITCH HUNT!!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
This video proves Trump won? I need another source to verify this. You can't trust Trump. It may be true, but he lies like clockwork.
“I cheat on my taxes. I cheat on my wife. What makes you think I’m not gonna cheat at golf?” -Donald J Trump

• Haha
Reactions: Aquaman2