***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No one thinks Kamala Harris will seize the reins? :drowning:

Actually, this thread is perfect for it. Bill Belichick is out of work. What about him as president? I have no idea of his politics but his SOTU would be only slightly less hilariously curt than his follow-up interviews.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Are these two white trash dipshits going to embarrass themselves again?IMG_7275.jpeg

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think you overestimate how he'd do in states other than California, NY and NJ.
If he's too slick and smarmy for a large chunk of CA, I guaranteed his sh!t won't fly in Alabama.

I could see him wearing LL Bean well so he'd probably do OK in the NE.

No offense but Jersey isn't a bellwether - you guys would elect a Dennis Franz/Ricky Shroder (Caruso?) ticket just because they were on NYPD Blue.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If he's too slick and smarmy for a large chunk of CA, I guaranteed his sh!t won't fly in Alabama.

I could see him wearing LL Bean well so he'd probably do OK in the NE.

No offense but Jersey isn't a bellwether - you guys would elect a Dennis Franz/Ricky Shroder (Caruso?) ticket just because they were on NYPD Blue.
Just remember that Hal has voted for Robert Menendez and Phil Murphy every time they've been on the ballot.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Just remember that Hal has voted for Robert Menendez and Phil Murphy every time they've been on the ballot.
You just made me realize that I dropped the ball by not writing in Lyle Menendez on one senate primary ballot and Erik Menendez on the other.

Goddamn it I am slipping.

• Haha
Reactions: enframed

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Terrible, and the one about Gavin getting shot is equally bad - what the fuck is wrong with you people?
I don’t know anything about ”Gavin getting shot” (weird, a text just now came through from a friend of mine named Gavin) but Biden dropping dead is a distinct possibility at any moment on any given day. That’s just how it is.

To see happen live would be fucking wild. Not because of my feelings toward Biden, but because he’s the president of the United States. How often does it happen that millions of americans get to watch their president go down for The Big Sleep live on the tv?

Um, never.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You just made me realize that I dropped the ball by not writing in Lyle Menendez on one senate primary ballot and Erik Menendez on the other.

Goddamn it I am slipping.
It’s because of those fuckers that I can’t go to a Big 5 and walk out with a new shot gun and a box of shells.:cursing: