October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
25:30 he says he predicted the profile of the shooter and was correct. Then he says “maybe it was a nut, maybe staged…”

32:30 he brings up the fact FACT that our government has in the past staged events like this to further an agenda. He then suggests it should be looked into.

Do you not know the difference between “staged” and “hoax’?

Staged is an event that actually happened but was set up, in this case by government officials (as a possibility in the deranged mind of AJ).

A hoax implies that it simply didn’t happen.

Do you have any evidence or is there anything in the video you posted where he claims it never happened?
Keep on shilling for Alex Fcking Jones! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Imagine thinking consequences for one’s actions shouldn’t be a thing anymore.

Crazy.
Legal consequences from something he didn’t actually say in the first place most definitely shouldn’t be a “thing”.

And yeah, even if he repeatedly expressed an opinion that SH was a hoax - which he actually didn’t do - he has the right to do so.

I think he’s a shitty person who says shitty things but that is beside the point.

There are people on this forum that say some pretty shitty stuff, fecal for example.

He says shitty stuff about me all the time. He said recently that I support the genocide of the Palestinian people. It’s not true - not even a little bit.

If someone - especially in a court setting - tried to punish him or stop him from calling me a supporter of genocide, no matter how amplified his words get, I would speak out on his behalf.

FecalFace is wrong when he says I support the genocide of the Palestinian but I will never stop defending his right to say it.

¿Comprende?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Pretty massive difference of a couple surfers bickering on a surf forum and a piece of sh!t opportunist who for some reason people take seriously.

again,

1700928928962.jpeg

I know it’s a wild concept for you though.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Pretty massive difference of a couple surfers bickering on a surf forum and a piece of sh!t opportunist who for some reason people take seriously.

again,

View attachment 167363

I know it’s a wild concept for you though.
What part of “no matter how amplified his words got” do you not understand?

Also, if Jones’ consequences were that less people watched his show I’d be totally fine with that.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That’s some poetic justice right there.
So the guy you say this to just advocated for the painful murder of someone else because of that person expressing his option and you call it “justice”.

Now I know exactly where you stand. Thanks.

You simply don’t believe in the freedom of expression.

Knowing this makes it easy.

• Love
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So the guy you say this to just advocated for the painful murder of someone else because of that person expressing his option and you call it “justice”.

Now I know exactly where you stand. Thanks.

You simply don’t believe in the freedom of expression.

Knowing this makes it easy.
You are incredibly dramatic.