October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The idea that the intelligence officials spied on Trump’s campaign was at one time a “conspiracy theory” and was a lie.
When he was running, the FBI went to him and said the Russian is trying to push the elections in his favor.

He welcomed it.

Somehow you are framing it as a conspiracy that the FBI was spying on him.

This was news before he even won the election.

So I don't know who was denying it.

At least get your facts strait when you are gotcha-ing me.

The fallacy I am pointing is out is "because there is some disinformation from that government, it means all information is disinformation."

That is ridiculous.

But this place is ridiculous so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Holy sh!t. Are you retarded?

Flat Earth is a conspiracy theory. Space is Fake is a conspiracy theory. Both of those ideas are false. The earth is not flat and space exists.

At one point in time the CIA‘s psychedelic mind control experiments were a conspiracy theory. The actual MKUltra mind control experiments were denied as something that ever happened and people who claimed it did were labeled as “crazy conspiracy theorists“.

Well MKUltra did in fact happen for real.

That is a conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

Get it?

Once MKUltra was implemented it was always fact. It was denied as fact until FOIA in 1977 and declassified in 2001.

The idea that the intelligence officials spied on Trump’s campaign was at one time a “conspiracy theory” and was a lie.

Well they did spy on his campaign.

Think of the term “conspiracy theory” as meaning “some crazy story that is untrue”.

Well, a whole bunch of them turned out to be true.

The term itself “conspiracy theory” was invented by the CIA to discredit people who were on to them.
In talking to Leftists, I've noticed that they consider any discussion of cause and effect to be a conspiracy theory now. For example, I was talking to one about how our dollar dominance made it easier for us to import stuff manufactured abroad than make it here, and this lead to a decline in our manufacturing base. He said, "Wow, you sound like a conspiracy theorist!" I guess thought = conspiracy theorism now.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Flat Earth is a conspiracy theory. Space is Fake is a conspiracy theory. Both of those ideas are false. The earth is not flat and space exists.

At one point in time the CIA‘s psychedelic mind control experiments were a conspiracy theory. The actual MKUltra mind control experiments were denied as something that ever happened and people who claimed it did were labeled as “crazy conspiracy theorists“.

Get it?

Once MKUltra was implemented it was always fact. It was denied as fact until FOIA in 1977 and declassified in 2001.

Think of the term “conspiracy theory” as meaning “some crazy story that is untrue”.

The term itself “conspiracy theory” was invented by the CIA to discredit people who were on to them.
This is a great fckin post. (TBH you write some of the best posts on here - clean and concise and to the point.)

Too bad it's not going to get through the thick skulls of the usual circle-jerk suspects here.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
His “defense” strategy adds fuel to conspiracy theory fires.

Pleads not guilty then takes the stand, admits to everything (and then some) and claimed it was because he was brain washed Q and Joe Rogan.

But he doesn’t plead insanity.

He was brain washed alright. By who or what is the real question here.

I guess we just have to take the word of a liberal turned right wing Q tard Rogan fan who planned to kidnap and interrogate the speaker of the house while wearing a unicorn suit.
1700747075967.png

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This is a great fckin post. (TBH you write some of the best posts on here - clean and concise and to the point.)

Too bad it's not going to get through the thick skulls of the usual circle-jerk suspects here.
Yes, great fucking post. roflolmaolol

If you make conspiracy theories about everything, you will be right 0.02% of the time.

Never wait for the facts to come out because one day, your conspiracy theory will be actually true.

You will never forget™ that feeling of letting everybody know you were right, 0.02% of the time.

You just wait.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Get it?

Just cause MK Ultra was a real program does that mean that every conspiracy theory that was tied to it is true? That’s the problem with the whole conspiracy theory industry. It’s full of grifters out to profit and they need to keep the grift alive. Yes we know Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and there was a lot more to JFKs assassination than just a lone gunman in the 6th floor window of a book depository. But that doesn’t make every book, podcast or documentary about it true does it?

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Lying is standard operations.

Governments telling us the truth is the exception.

They almost always lie.
Most government lies are lies of omission. The problem with the prevalence and mainstreaming of conspiracy theories is we’ve gotten to the point where “question everything” has become “believe nothing” to the point where many think the opposite of what the government says is the truth. People will now turn to any schmoe who opens with “you are being lied to” and that’s the only hook they need to draw you in. It’s amazing how the people who claim to question everything seem to believe everything from the Alex Jones types.

I used to read a lot of conspiracy theories. I still have the books on my shelf. They used to be fun. Now they’ve gotten dangerous.

IMG_1381.jpeg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Most government lies are lies of omission. The problem with the prevalence and mainstreaming of conspiracy theories is we’ve gotten to the point where “question everything” has become “believe nothing” to the point where many think the opposite of what the government says is the truth. People will now turn to any schmoe who opens with “you are being lied to” and that’s the only hook they need to draw you in. It’s amazing how the people who claim to question everything seem to believe everything from the Alex Jones types.

I used to read a lot of conspiracy theories. I still have the books on my shelf. They used to be fun. Now they’ve gotten dangerous.

View attachment 167272
Nothing on the top shelf but I read the two you can see the title of below, reread the perfect storm not long ago.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just cause MK Ultra was a real program does that mean that every conspiracy theory that was tied to it is true? That’s the problem with the whole conspiracy theory industry. It’s full of grifters out to profit and they need to keep the grift alive. Yes we know Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and there was a lot more to JFKs assassination than just a lone gunman in the 6th floor window of a book depository. But that doesn’t make every book, podcast or documentary about it true does it?
Thats quite a leap.

Maybe you missed the part above where I wrote this - or just ignored it…

”Flat Earth is a conspiracy theory. Space is Fake is a conspiracy theory. Both of those ideas are false. The earth is not flat and space exists.”

Does that answer your stupid question?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

View attachment 167272
Dangerous….:roflmao:

Most government lies are lies of omission.
I’m talking about being told lies, not omitting the truth.

You know, lies like “weapons of mass destruction“ and “two weeks to flatten the curve”.

You want to talk about dangerous. How many died because of the WMD lie? Gulf of Tonkin lie?

50,000+ Americans died in Vietnam.

Estimated 1.5 million Iraqis dead because of the cia wmd lie.

But but aLEx jOonnNNessSSsss!!

PS: Alex Jones was calling out the WMD lie from the beginning.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Dangerous….:roflmao:

I’m talking about being told lies, not omitting the truth.

You know, lies like “weapons of mass destruction“ and “two weeks to flatten the curve”.

You want to talk about dangerous. How many died because of the WMD lie? Gulf of Tonkin lie?

50,000+ Americans died in Vietnam.

Estimated 1.5 million Iraqis dead because of the cia wmd lie.

But but aLEx jOonnNNessSSsss!!

PS: Alex Jones was calling out the WMD lie from the beginning.
Alex Jones also called Sandy Hook a hoax and the Obamas lizard people. Even Squidley was right once.

You know who else called out the WMD lie from the beginning?

giphy.gif

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Alex Jones also called Sandy Hook a hoax…
He actually did not.

Also, he phoned in to the Opie and Anthony show a couple days after the sandy hook shooting and was asked point blank if he thought kids were killed there or was it a hoax and everyone involved were actors.

he said that real kids were definitely murdered by Adam Lanza.

All he ever said about it conspiratorially was that we weren’t being told the whole story… and a bunch of vague bullshit that is typical Alex Jones vague bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully