Hamas

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Couldn't the other nearby Muslum states take in the palisitinians?
They’re walled in by israel.

There is only one border crossing to Egypt that’s not controlled by the Israeli military and Israel has been hitting it by air strikes.

All after Israel warned civilians to flee despite there being nowhere to go and supply lines for food, water and diesel being cut off. Keep in mind the European Union called it a war crime when Putin cut off supply lines to Ukraine.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao:

The "two-state solution" is a naive fantasy at this point. It's never going to happen. Hamas and Hezbollah's stated purpose is to eliminate Israel. It's tough to negotiate with people whose only goal is KILL THEM ALL!! Israel has stated that any two state solution would require that the Palestinian state be unarmed for security purposes. Which would make it really difficult to kill Jews with any level of efficiency. So that's not acceptable. And now with this? Extreme wanton slaughter of unarmed citizens? The concept of the two-state solution is dead.

EDIT: I sincerely hope I am wrong. At this point, I can see no path to peace. This really is looking like a great setup for the biblical concept of Armageddon.
Hezbollah is in Lebanon so should be considered separately from Palestine? There hasn't been an election in Palestine like 17 years maybe Fatah would win this time? Maybe Israel is going to contain the West Bank, demo/remodel Gaza, and try elections again? I expect failure of any solution.

Couldn't the other nearby Muslum states take in the palisitinians?
LOL only Jordan has really adopted any, and it's a shitload. They're like the Sweden of Sandland or some such I guess. The rest of the countries and the rest of the Palestinians don't seem too on board with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew after the World Shitshows 1 and 2 that there was a Mandate of Palestine in the late 40s and ensuing regional shitshows to present.

So the British Mandate of Palestine was to do the Balfour Declaration. Opinions on Balfour and Rothschild seem to differ. But I think I can confirm one thing beyond any doubt or reproach. This, first and foremost, was a worldwide troll-up by these cheeky sweet and delicious bag of skittles:

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
100% if the Gazans threw out Hamas, things would get better for them.

Imagine if they elected a government that said "OK, this whole eradicate Israel thing hasn't worked out, let's figure out how to coexist peacefully," and actually did stuff to make life better for their citizens. Even Egypt would ease up, their economy would grow, and so on. I think up until last week that scenario was a possibility. Not anymore.

Hamas knew Israel would respond with extreme violence, and they willingly fucked over their own people so badly.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Hamas just got a gold medal in the subhuman olympics, they are not interested in a two state solution, and they run the strip.
I'm not aware that anybody ever tried.
In fact the opposite happened.

Israel's 17 years of blockade and landgrab in Gaza only allowed Hamas to fill the power vacuum there.

Also, Hamas and Palestinian people are not one and the same.

Whatever Hamas is doing doesn't justify how Palestinian people are treated.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm not aware that anybody ever tried.
In fact the opposite happened.

Israel's 17 years of blockade and landgrab in Gaza only allowed Hamas to fill the power vacuum there.

Also, Hamas and Palestinian people are not one and the same.

Whatever Hamas is doing doesn't justify how Palestinian people are treated.

why is nuance so difficult for people?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Devastating.
Really?
I felt like it was pretty average, but then again, when dealing with an individual whose ilk was “cleansing” Muslims from their backwards-ass-country-fuck hillbilly homeland up until about 10 minutes ago, it’s better to spread the snark out over time and let it marinate.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Really?
I felt like it was pretty average, but then again, when dealing with an individual whose ilk was “cleansing” Muslims from their backwards-ass-country-fuck hillbilly homeland up until about 10 minutes ago, it’s better to spread the snark out over time and let it marinate.
You try way too hard.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Really?
What's my ilk?

Explain in detail.

Thanks.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How about they start with ceasing illegal settlements, honoring Palestine's sovereignty, creating one set of laws for all Israeli citizens and residents, regardless of religion, and voting out the racist right-wingers that run the party.

This is the result of Israel's monstrous exercise of power. Treat people with respect and they usually won't try to kill you.
It would be nice if they did that but it won’t achieve peace in the region. That can only happen if one side or the other no longer exists.

I get the feeling you are under the mistaken impression that I have sided with one side over the other.

But just as a thought exercise answer me this…

If you were captured near the border with Gaza with no identification who would you rather be captured by, Hamas or the IDF?

That is a VERY easy question for me to answer honestly. How bout you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lowqi2