Never forget…

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Left wingers’ altruism is fake and just a cover for their aggression towards societal structures like family and religion - exactly what we saw during the pandemic: 1685112494787.jpeg

Reactions: Ifallalot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I know it sucks to be reminded of just how duped you were.

It’s ok. I’m here for you. Everyone is welcome in my tent.
me? duped how? what sucks is I'm reminded day in an out that you have nothing better to do than dig up old tweets about a virus that has already run its course like a year ago.

for me it was actually ONE of the best times of my life. I got a 6 month paid vacation, forgivable loans, and I surfed and partied nearly every single day. So instead of bitching on a surf message board about how oppresed I was - I took advantage of a situation im likely never gonna witness again.

oh and i never even got covid. :waving:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
me? duped how? what sucks is I'm reminded day in an out that you have nothing better to do than dig up old tweets about a virus that has already run its course like a year ago.

for me it was actually ONE of the best times of my life. I got a 6 month paid vacation, forgivable loans, and I surfed and partied nearly every single day. So instead of bitching on a surf message board about how oppresed I was - I took advantage of a situation im likely never gonna witness again.

Yet here you are.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Sociopathic comment.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I know it sucks to be reminded of just how duped you were.

It’s ok. I’m here for you. Everyone is welcome in my tent.
Duped?

The extent of my Covid involvement was a few vaccines that gave me a sore arm.

I get the impression you think everyone is all-consumed by this still. The vast majority give zero thought to Covid, yet here you still are.

• Love
Reactions: CutnSnip