Drag Queens

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Move goalposts much? Never said it did.

You challenged my point specifically about salaries in Europe vs here . . . And you lost :poke: :trout: :roflmao:
Keep thinking.
hint - I could care less about euro salaries.
you know, if you change your frame you would be happier. But then you might have to give up winning or loosing imaginary battles.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Your points are surfrog salad. All you have are vague generalizations that you add up to absolutes.
every time:socrazy:
Literally every time.

He loves data as much as he loves to use data to make spurious correlations.

And then goes: SEE? DATA! #pidgeondance

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We seem to have lost the plot.

Anyone have any good cross dresser stories/jokes?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You’ll have to be specific.
interesting how you can write hundreds of words sometimes and say multitudes of things but then you go vague with a specific open ended question.
Childish game.
"grapedrink said:
yes but they have lower salaries for white collar jobs. Europe brings up the lower class very well but they also make it harder to go above a certain number."
And we have a buyer of the con. Psssst, you or I will never rise above 'that certain number'.
Your exact words to my post above. Looks like I'm already above "that certain number" by Kraut standards :roflmao:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Your exact words to my post above. Looks like I'm already above "that certain number" by Kraut standards :roflmao:
Once again you cherry pick something out of context to use in your own personal definition of what is going on. And you continue to frame this as you are winning something. Your circular argument only keeps your personal fantasy alive. Mental masturbation Is no way to live.