Going to Eleuthera

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
@Subway Check out Ogro's and ask him about the zombie wave kind of in his zone. I want to surf that - in my own mind.

Saladita looks like a fun change of pace for a log day or two if you're into that. I would only fuck with Gatas if there was a hurricane cranking swell in and wind off right there, and I didn't have the logistics or 'cane track for a run up to Nayarit. Otherwise I'd wish my homeboy good luck, and walk down the street to your most crowded jetty, ask everyone to talk sh!t about me in Spanish, hassle me, LOUDLY call me off, and placebo-check Gatas off the bucket list. Sayulita, next time you're in Vero make some good tacos, drink some sour milk and surf Fort Pierce Inlet, then vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
For real though. @Hardeaux wants to check out and surf Zihua and Sayaludita annd that left in front of your place, etc. we will come visit you for a couple of days if we are welcome. I know you don’t have AC but I am no longer a whale so I can sleep in the heat pretty comfortably.

I’m insane But you know this and can handle me just fine. @Hardeaux is the calm and tranquilo one, and balances me out better than any benzo/SSRI cocktail. We will bring any and all supplies needed
Bring your own essentials: ammo and bug spray. I'll handle the rest.

And an insta pot. Don't forget the insta pot in case @racer1 shows up.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I'd like in on this
I’m putting wheels in motion. I’m not promising anything yet because you troglodytes will never let me hear the end of it should the plans get, well, subway’d.

But I have Eleuthera booked And paid for. I can start booking a July Mexico trip Soon ish. Whatever week in July that has early morning low tides.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I’m putting wheels in motion. I’m not promising anything yet because you troglodytes will never let me hear the end of it should the plans get, well, subway’d.

But I have Eleuthera booked And paid for. I can start booking a July Mexico trip Soon ish. Whatever week in July that has early morning low tides.
I for one will appreciate the effort no matter how it turns out. Years ago I was in the position of herding cats for a trip, NEVER AGAIN!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Look on vrbo for casa la cascada in Zihuatanejo. If you want a style kine place, dats da t!ts. The owner is a very close family friend and is fluent in both the new yak and joisey dialects of the english language.

Reactions: Subway

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Look on vrbo for casa la cascada in Zihuatanejo. If you want a style kine place, dats da t!ts. The owner is a very close family friend and is fluent in both the new yak and joisey dialects of the english language.
Is there good surf down there? I was under the impression they had a jetty wave and Gatas and that was about it?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yes i want da kine house and i love putting money in friends of friends pockets, rather than a stranger

I assume you can connect me if i want to book direct? everyone loves skipping VRBO fees

Nevermind found them on facebook :shaka:

One more edit, holy smokes, dope house and those views...Madre de Dios
1677013784726.png

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
People from town drive up here. Same down from Lazaro. He's driving in Oaxaca same same.
how much to hire a driver for 7-8 days? I bet you know somebody trust-worthy who owns an SUV and would want to make some cash chauffeuring a small group of surfers all over your part of Mexico for 8 days? I've done plenty of driving and bribing all over central america. But that novelty wore off long ago, and i prefer to be able to sight-see while we cruise around the coast, not just follow GPS and pay cops every 50 km

Reactions: npsp and mundus

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I for one will appreciate the effort no matter how it turns out. Years ago I was in the position of herding cats for a trip, NEVER AGAIN!
I'm kind of good at it, but i also get controlling. But, it's in everyone's best interest to just go along with whatever i say or have planned. I have the GROUP's best interests at heart, so long as they mostly align with my own :computer: :shaka:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm kind of good at it, but i also get controlling. But, it's in everyone's best interest to just go along with whatever i say or have planned. I have the GROUP's best interests at heart, so long as they mostly align with my own :computer: :shaka:
Works for me, somebody has to do it and gracious when it does not have to be me.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
how much to hire a driver for 7-8 days? I bet you know somebody trust-worthy who owns an SUV and would want to make some cash chauffeuring a small group of surfers all over your part of Mexico for 8 days? I've done plenty of driving and bribing all over central america. But that novelty wore off long ago, and i prefer to be able to sight-see while we cruise around the coast, not just follow GPS and pay cops every 50 km
Contact the house owner on that. I'll ask around. It's easy though.

I'll personally introduce you to the alpha male(s), after that the chips fall where they may.

The house is crip. Tell him I sent you.

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My method is “plan the structure and the outline, and leave plenty of room for spontaneity and ever changing wind swell and tides”’

i just told mrs subway she now has one voucher for a girls trip this summer cause the boys are coming to Ogro-villa

I also had to promise to bring her to Zihua NEXT time.

Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Contact the house owner on that. I'll ask around. It's easy though.

I'll personally introduce you to the alpha male(s), after that the chips fall where they may.

The house is crip. Tell him I sent you.
Does he know you by “Ogro” or ”Ogre” lol

j/k

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Well, considering half the reason is to see you, now I’m not sure lol

guys? Should we just go score silly in Oaxaca? Or make a pilgrimage to casa Ogro. I leave it to the forum to determine our course of action.

come on man, don’t you even heart of darkness, Colonel Kurtz?