Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I'm sure if you had the same situation but with a BLM or Antifa in place of Kyle Rittenhouse, and Proud Boys being the rioters, that all the libs here would feel EXACTLY the same :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
BLM and the Antifa kids have only shot one guy because they’re not a weird sociopath like Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
BLM and the Antifa kids haven’t shot anyone with assault rifles because they’re not a weird sociopath like Kyle.
None have been chased into a corner and forced to defend themselves, so there’s that :poke:

However there was an Antifa guy who shot and killed a proud boi in Portland in case you forget :trout: :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
A skateboard is a blunt object that can do a lot of damage. KR retreated. The Chester pursued knowing that KR had a gun, which makes him that much more dangerous. At that point you absolutely have a right to defend yourself with lethal force.

The left really needs to give up on KR, they’ve been proven so wrong :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
mind-reading fallacy
Except it’s not a fallacy when it’s 100% systematic and predictable, which it is on the extremes. I know exactly how kid fury and GromsDad are going to feel about a certain issue because they assign innocence and guilty solely based on the politics of those involved.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Rittenhouse is a little sh!t who fucked up when he went to a riot with a gun, and got away with it. Now he's being used as a pawn by right-wing media, which is also pathetic because he's just a stupid kid and not a very good spokesman for whatever bullshit they are selling.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Rittenhouse is a little sh!t who fucked up when he went to a riot with a gun,
Agreed

and got away with it.
He got away with it because he didn't do anything illegal. Just about every criminal lawyer who weighed their opinion on this case said that it was a non-starter.

Like I mentioned above, the "progressive" left had no problem with BLM/antifa/leftists/whoever-the-fook-they-were LARPing with rifles at mostly peaceful protests as long as it was pushing their agenda.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The left really needs to give up on KR, they’ve been proven so wrong :roflmao:
Just to be clear, you believe that the KR incident went well and right?

That the far-right views him as a hero shows that they believe his actions were right and good. Basically a stupid kid getting three people killed unnecessarily, or do they see those deaths justified by protecting a few storefronts? And this from the party that allegedly holds human life to be sacred. What a load of crap.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Like I mentioned above, the "progressive" left had no problem with BLM/antifa/leftists/whoever-the-fook-they-were LARPing with rifles at mostly peaceful protests as long as it was pushing their agenda.
What makes you think they don’t have a problem with it?

Did the progressive left honor and revere the murdering antifa dude like the right did with Kyle?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Just to be clear, you believe that the KR incident went well and right?
No, I don't. Where did I ever say anything like that? It was obviously a dumb choice with disastrous consequences.

What I said is that in terms of a successful murder conviction, it was a non-starter. Hot sh!t DA wanted to make his career with a high profile case and got his ass handed to him. Had he gone for manslaughter he would've had a lower bar burden of proof and bar to clear. Had it been guilty of involuntary manslaughter I wouldn't put the effort in to argue against it.

That the far-right views him as a hero shows that they believe his actions were right and good.
The left lost their mind about this because they place an apologist moral licensing halo around everything that anyone does who is tangentially related to BLM. KR challenged that safe space, the left wing media lost it's mind and misrepresented the events, and the right wing media followed. Quite predictable actually.

Basically a stupid kid getting three people killed unnecessarily, or do they see those deaths justified by protecting a few storefronts? And this from the party that allegedly holds human life to be sacred. What a load of crap.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Nobody is entitled the right to protest violently. Those who were killed (there were 2, not 3 btw) made a conscious choice to chase down and physically threaten KR. Had they not done that they would still be alive.

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
What I said is that in terms of a successful murder conviction, it was a non-starter. Hot sh!t DA wanted to make his career with a high profile case and got his ass handed to him. Had he gone for manslaughter he would've had a lower bar burden of proof and bar to clear. Had it been guilty of involuntary manslaughter I wouldn't put the effort in to argue against it.
This somehow proves the left was wrong? The DA in that case represents the left?

The left lost their mind about this because they place an apologist moral licensing halo around everything that anyone does who is tangentially related to BLM. KR challenged that safe space, the left wing media lost it's mind and misrepresented the events, and the right wing media followed. Quite predictable actually.
Lol, what the hell are you talking about? It was upsetting because two people died because of, as you say, a "dumb choice".

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Nobody is entitled the right to protest violently. Those who were killed (there were 2, not 3 btw) made a conscious choice to chase down and physically threaten KR. Had they not done that they would still be alive.
In regard to the KR incident, you just described it as a "dumb choice with disastrous consequences". That appears to mean that you think KR caused the disastrous consequences. It's reasonable to assume that if a dumb kid with an assault rifle, and inadequate training if he had any training at all, didn't show up to the protest armed with an AR-15 those two people wouldn't have been killed.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink