Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This somehow proves the left was wrong? The DA in that case represents the left?
Yes, because that's who was cheering for the DA to win. Pretty simple.

To be clear, a non-guilty conviction does not mean that someone was free of wrongdoing. It does however establish that there was insufficient evidence to meet the burden of proof and benchmarks for that crime. And shortly after, every leftard cried that KR got away with it only because he was white, while ignoring all of the other flaws in the prosecutions case that made a guilty conviction highly unlikely.

Lol, what the hell are you talking about? It was upsetting because two people died because of, as you say, a "dumb choice".
People are murdered literally every single day. So ask yourself, what was newsworthy about this case and why was the left so emotionally invested in it :unsure: They cared because it was related to the mostly peaceful BLM protests that were considered justified and untouchable by the left.

In regard to the KR incident, you just described it as a "dumb choice with disastrous consequences". That appears to mean that you think KR caused the disastrous consequences.
He wasn't the sole cause. It was a confluence of many actors. Those folks showed up to riot all on their own and thought they were justified to vandalize, start fires, attack people etc. At no point did he threaten the "victims" (in quotes because they were both victimizers before this event), they decided to start the interaction with him.

It's reasonable to assume that if a dumb kid with an assault rifle, and inadequate training if he had any training at all, didn't show up to the protest armed with an AR-15 those two people wouldn't have been killed.
It's also reasonable to assume that if they had stayed home and decided not to riot, they'd still be alive. Or if they had chosen not to violently pursue someone with a rifle, they would also still be alive. KR was not the only decision maker in this situation. Stupid games, stupid prizes!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Journalists are supposed to report the news and not speak against it, though I do understand your confusion.
Holy fook :roflmao: The news has clearly shifted from telling us what they news is into telling us how to think about it in the last 5-10 years.

Acutally, Michael Reinoehl was tracked down and killed by a federal task force.
Yes, he was. Doesn't change my point one bit.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Yes, because that's who was cheering for the DA to win. Pretty simple.

To be clear, a non-guilty conviction does not mean that someone was free of wrongdoing. It does however establish that there was insufficient evidence to meet the burden of proof and benchmarks for that crime. And shortly after, every leftard cried that KR got away with it only because he was white, while ignoring all of the other flaws in the prosecutions case that made a guilty conviction highly unlikely.

People are murdered literally every single day. So ask yourself, what was newsworthy about this case and why was the left so emotionally invested in it :unsure: They cared because it was related to the mostly peaceful BLM protests that were considered justified and untouchable by the left.

He wasn't the sole cause. It was a confluence of many actors. Those folks showed up to riot all on their own and thought they were justified to vandalize, start fires, attack people etc. At no point did he threaten the "victims" (in quotes because they were both victimizers before this event), they decided to start the interaction with him.

It's also reasonable to assume that if they had stayed home and decided not to riot, they'd still be alive. Or if they had chosen not to violently pursue someone with a rifle, they would also still be alive. KR was not the only decision maker in this situation. Stupid games, stupid prizes!
So if I buy an AR-15 and go waiving it around on the streets – I have no training in security or weapons, btw – and stupid people try to disarm me and I kill them, it's their own fault?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So if I buy an AR-15 and go waiving it around on the streets – I have no training in security or weapons, btw – and stupid people try to disarm me and I kill them, it's their own fault?
Context matters. Rittenhouse and others with him that night were there to protect property from looting, rioting and being burned down while the people you align with were there literally to riot, loot and burn sh!t down. Your side is not on an equal moral ground by any stretch of the imagination.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Context matters. Rittenhouse and others with him that night were there to protect property from looting, rioting and being burned down while the people you align with were there literally to riot, loot and burn sh!t down. Your side is not on an equal moral ground by any stretch of the imagination.
My side? I don't hold human life to be sacred like conservatives allegedly do. In this case, it appears that conservatives hold property to be sacred and honor those who kill people in order to protect it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
My side? I don't hold human life to be sacred like conservatives allegedly do. In this case, it appears that conservatives hold property to be sacred and honor those who kill people in order to protect it.
You're catching on. Dirtbags that want to riot, loot and burn a town and harm innocent people had better be willing to and expecting to die while trying. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and Hump

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes. A good way to not get shot by someone holding a gun is to avoid them. You are also saying he has no training, which judging by the videos was not true.

Last I checked, being armed is a constitutional right, and taking someone's gun is a violation of that.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Your task was to present an image like the following. KR being honored at a conservative conference.
Task according to who, you? :roflmao: I have no obligation to do the homework assignments that you give me. The fact that he was "honored" is irrelevant. Culture wars have consequences, and the libs self-owned with KR big time.

The people who do so aren't themselves sacred, but the right to do so absolutely is. Beyond that, KR had legitimate reasons to fear for his own life and used deadly force as a last resort.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You are also saying he has no training, which judging by the videos was not true.
No, I said that I have no training.

You watched the videos and say that?! You worry me, grape.

The fact that he was "honored" is irrelevant.
It apparently was when you wrongly thought Michael Reinoehl was similarly honored.

But you're right, make 'dumb choices with disastrous consequences' and win stupid prizes (the praise of conservatives).

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You watched the videos and say that?! You worry me, grape.
Maybe we watched different videos? The first "victim" (who was a serial child molestor) threatened to kill KR multiple times. Then he chased him. It was only when KR was literally backed into a corner that he fired.

The 2nd "victim" (a violent felon that tied up his own family members) chased KR down the street and knocked him to the ground. Probably just to give him a pink belly and a wet willy, right? :unsure: :roflmao:

The fact that KR had the restraint NOT to fire the moment he felt threatened, and to only fire a few shots when needed in a stressful situation, shows that he did have at least a base level of training.

It apparently was when you wrongly thought Michael Reinoehl was similarly honored.
I never said he was. My "probably" reply was tongue in cheek, nor "probably" a definitive statement. Keep making up strawman arguments, it's a good look :roflmao:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The fact that KR had the restraint NOT to fire the moment he felt threatened, and to only fire a few shots when needed in a stressful situation, shows that he did have at least a base level of training.
You definitely worry me, grape.

I never said he was. My "probably" reply was tongue in cheek
That was not obvious.

nor "probably" a definitive statement.
Probably is definitely indeterminate. :roflmao: No one can say you're not fun.

Keep making up strawman arguments
Actually, mistakenly taking your comment seriously is the I-must-be-a-dumbass-for-taking-anything-grapedrink-says-seriously logical fallacy.

• Haha

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
People who see everything in binary and assign innocence and guilt based on their political leanings have been proven to be some of the most dangerous people throughout history.
Who have I assigned innocence or guilt?

Kyle is a dangerous idiot, and as for the people he killed, dad always advised me to never bring toiletries to an AR-15 fight.

Also, I've agreed with you that making a 'dumb choice with disastrous consequences' will win stupid prizes (the praise of conservatives).

• Haha

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You're catching on. Dirtbags that want to riot, loot and burn a town and harm innocent people had better be willing to and expecting to die while trying. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I typically shoot people who speed down my street - there's children playing here for fuck's sake