Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
January 6th is the biggest leftist partisan circle jerk this century.
Yes, trying to overturn a free and fair election, the basis of our country at behest of a lying scumbag. Notice how after grifting hundreds of millions of dollars on stop the steal he has not spent a dime to help the rubes? Yet morons like you still believe.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
can you imagine how many dirty diapers the morons like 2Dad and Gromsurf would be leaving all over the floor if it was antifa or occupy or blm or literally ANYONE BUT THEIR IDIOT BRETHREN who stormed the capital, threatened to attack members, and tossed offices....

I can

that's why I laugh so hard when GromsDad says stupid stuff like that

like, how fkn insane do you have to be to exert so much mental effort to gaslight over something like that?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
can you imagine how many dirty diapers the morons like 2Dad and Gromsurf would be leaving all over the floor if it was antifa or occupy or blm or literally ANYONE BUT THEIR IDIOT BRETHREN who stormed the capital, threatened to attack members, and tossed offices....

I can

like, how fkn insane do you have to be to exert so much mental effort to gaslight over something like that?
Nothing less than public executions by firing squad would do.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

I can

If it was BLM there would have been airstrikes.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Man who 'shot first' during Kenosha riot charged with 7 felonies

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Man who 'shot first' during Kenosha riot charged with 7 felonies
Was he a good guy with a gun before he pulled the trigger or was he born this way like Lady Gaga?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What's the controversy here? Someone committed a crime and they're being charged and put on trial? Seems like the system is working as it should here.

Move along.