Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
American kids are much fatter than any I’ve seen in the countries I’ve traveled.
For sure :toilet:

Has that proven true in the Ukraine? Did we prevail over the Pashtuns despite enormous technological advantages?
No. What I’m getting at is that if world super powers go against each other it will likely be cyber warfare and large weaponry, not foot soldiers taking over and having to win hearts and minds. Russia hasn’t even gotten to the hearts and minds stage in Ukraine yet. Whereas the US was able to take over Iraq and Afghanistan in a matter of weeks, but then had to fight the far more complicated guerilla war for decades after.

My point is that we need to fix our own institutions like the military and stop fomenting problems in other parts of the world.
Agreed. For the US this is a chance to increase the bleeding from Russia, just like our enemies did in Iraq and Afghanistan via proxy.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Look at it this way, how honest was our government about Covid, lockdowns, vaccines, wmd in Iraq, inflation etc? We might inductively ask, when is it ever honest and consequently how honest are they being about the situation with Russia?

Richard Hanania’s take on why WEF bugmen/Western leaders don’t like Putin is pretty accurate. Having convinced themselves that he is deranged and irrational, they don’t think it’s productive to see things from the Russian point of view or negotiate. Having watched Western leaders grow more deranged and irrational over the past decade - their gender ideology is one example- I find it hard to believe anything they say.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Russian point of view? They're destroying a country, bombing it to ashes. That's OK for PRCD? WTF?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Look at it this way, how honest was our government about Covid, lockdowns, vaccines, wmd in Iraq, inflation etc? We might inductively ask, when is it ever honest and consequently how honest are they being about the situation with Russia?

Richard Hanania’s take on why WEF bugmen/Western leaders don’t like Putin is pretty accurate. Having convinced themselves that he is deranged and irrational, they don’t think it’s productive to see things from the Russian point of view or negotiate. Having watched Western leaders grow more deranged and irrational over the past decade - their gender ideology is one example- I find it hard to believe anything they say.
I don't disagree in regards to how Western leaders and media portray what's going in the world, however Putin isn't exactly a champion for the truth, media integrity and transparency either. If anything is he is far more aggressive in pursuit of the narratives that he wants to push.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't disagree in regards to how Western leaders and media portray what's going in the world, however Putin isn't exactly a champion for the truth, media integrity and transparency either. If anything is he is far more aggressive in pursuit of the narratives that he wants to push.
Russia has historically been governed by guys named Ivan the Terrible - that’s the type of person who rules Russia. I don’t think we have to pick a side in this one whether it’s Russia, the Ukraine, or our own leaders’ side though admittedly I like watching Western WEF bugmen lose. They hate us so it’s not like I owe them my loyalty.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

He was also questioned in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

:roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The same idiots who screech a Communism at anybody on the left are supporting ex KGB Putin attempting to restore the USSR by force, you really cannot make it up.

Reactions: sirfun

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Russia has historically been governed by guys named Ivan the Terrible - that’s the type of person who rules Russia. I don’t think we have to pick a side in this one whether it’s Russia, the Ukraine, or our own leaders’ side though admittedly I like watching Western WEF bugmen lose. They hate us so it’s not like I owe them my loyalty.
So you suck at history as much as you suck at science and general facts.

1662480658556.png

*Edited to included correct quote*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Do you have an actual rebuttal? :unsure: :roflmao: What does the above have to do with Putin, who we know has no problem imprisoning and killing dissidents and political opposition?
What do you want me to rebut, this? :roflmao:

PRCD said:
Russia has historically been governed by guys named Ivan the Terrible - that’s the type of person who rules Russia.
I already did, see photo.

Gorbachev brought the end of cold war and communism, Yeltsin didn't put people in gulag or started wars...etc, which is not exactly "Ivan the Terrible".

Putin is a different story, he's an old school Russian authoritarian and can GFH.

So historically, PRCD is wrong, again.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What do you want me to rebut, this? :roflmao:
No, this statement, the one you claimed I was "Wrong" about: "I don't disagree in regards to how Western leaders and media portray what's going in the world, however Putin isn't exactly a champion for the truth, media integrity and transparency either. If anything is he is far more aggressive in pursuit of the narratives that he wants to push. "

Hence Putin basically murdering and imprisoning everyone who challenges him.

I already did, see photo.

Gorbachev brought the end of cold war and communism, Yeltsin didn't put people in gulag or started wars...etc, which is not exactly "Ivan the Terrible".
And how is that relevant to the statement I quoted above, the same one you said I was wrong about? PRCD is the one who mentioned Ivan the Terrible, not me, so maybe you should take this up with him?

Putin is a different story, he's an old school Russian authoritarian and can GFH.
Which is exactly what I said :poke:

So historically, PRCD is wrong, again.
Ok great, glad we can agree. Maybe take that up with him? All of my posts in this thread are me disagreeing with him and there is very little we agree on.

You regularly reply to posters with ammunition based on the words of others. I can't think of anything more dishonest than that :trout:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Sounds like desperation if they are purchasing them from NK :toilet:
Seems like a stalemate with the Russians gaining a little ground.

I have an online friend who is from a Russian Jewish family who immigrated to the US and served in the US Army in Afghanistan in the infantry. He now lives in Israel. He thinks the whole thing is suck on suck and is on neither side but believes this should've been prevented (my position). He thinks the Russians are playing a big shell game with their Wagner PMC group, Chechens, and reservists.
They're like a first rate nuclear power with a third rate military. We're now a second rate military power with a second rate nuclear power. Due to demographic winter in the Infertile Crescent, the era of large-scale sweeping conquests of other countries' territories seems to be over.

Bill Lind said that whenever armies become mostly ceremonial, a sea change is in progress. In "Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World," Weatherford remarked that the Mongols only encountered these types of armies as they conquered West The armies to the West of the steppe such as Russia and the Slavic lands were used to putting on armor and glaring at each-other on opposite hills for a couple of days until their generals struck a bargain. The Mongols were amused by this and just rode in and shot everyone. Then they rounded up the elite and poor and drove them before their cavalry to fill up the moats of the next fortified town. They kept all the clerks, artisans, and craftsmen alive. Mostly these pre-modern CHUDs didn't object.

My bet is on non-state militaries becoming the de facto powers - entities like CJNG and so forth. Corporations might also form a new Hanseatic League, though no one is going to die for Zuckerberg so that will be highly unstable. The pre-nation state era is coming back.