YOLO ALERTS

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I always wondered what happened.

It seemed to be around when a couple folks here were ordering spin-off shapes from AJ. Those all seemed to have the Stretch blessing bc they were no secret and openly discussed.

it’s pretty hard to corrupt a file unless blatant so I wonder what the rest of the tale is. If he was fired for never implementing version control that’s a whole other thing.

btw, shapers - please version control your files. otherwise, if someone is so bad at copying files they reformat your hard drive in the process you can still revert like nothing happened.

Reactions: MathDebater

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I always wondered what happened.

It seemed to be around when a couple folks here were ordering spin-off shapes from AJ. Those all seemed to have the Stretch blessing bc they were no secret and openly discussed.

it’s pretty hard to corrupt a file unless blatant so I wonder what the rest of the tale is. If he was fired for never implementing version control that’s a whole other thing.

btw, shapers - please version control your files. otherwise, if someone is so bad at copying files they reformat your hard drive in the process you can still revert like nothing happened.
@averagejoe is still around fresh from Minnesota back in SC and maybe confirm details:shrug:
Did the booby quad pass @sdsrfr ?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I never banged a BBQ. Still on my list but was a little less interested after finding one to feel up.

im not a short stocky duuu, and sometimes boars that were made for that sort don’t go well for me. I need something from my fellow string-bean physique duuuus

Reactions: Aruka and jkb

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
Dave wasn't there when it "went down".

Basically, Stretch caught AverageJoe downloading all of his files and in doing so corrupted them which resulted in stretch having to start from absolute scratch and do them all over again. That's why averagejoe got fired abruptly. No bueno.
That’s not even close to what happened in reality :roflmao: