Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
From CNN's website. See if you can pick out the key detail common in both of these headlines:

Headline #1

Capture.jpg

Headline #2

Capture.jpg

How do you think this testimony would hold up under cross examination?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You fools are being played.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
lol what a chugger
What do you call a person who believes Trump was strong enough and has long enough arms to reach and hold a steering wheel 6 feet away?

What do you call a person who believes that when the President of the United States said he wanted to go somewhere a secret service agent...or anyone for that matter can disobey his orders rather than make it happen?

Any day now :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What do you call a person who believes Trump was strong enough and has long enough arms to reach and hold a steering wheel 6 feet away?

What do you call a person who believes that when the President of the United States said he wanted to go somewhere a secret service agent...or anyone for that matter can disobey his orders rather than make it happen?

Any day now :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Where in the testimony did she claim that Trump successfully took the wheel from the secret service agent and commandeered the vehicle? We know he was restrained and didn’t succeed. If he did your argument may hold water, but it doesn‘t. But keep on keeping on as a dickstain apologist!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: Chile Verde

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Where in the testimony did she claim that Trump successfully took the wheel from the secret service agent and commandeered the vehicle? We know he was restrained and didn’t succeed. If he did your argument may hold water, but it doesn‘t. But keep on keeping on as a dickstain apologist!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
"let go of the wheel sir" was her testimony.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
"let go of the wheel sir" was her testimony.

here’s her testimony
Tony described him as being irate. The president said something to the effect of I'm the f'ing president, take me up to the Capitol now, to which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing. The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel.
We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol. Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel. And Mr. — when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles.
no mention of assault

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It's funny, I just got around to watching the testimony. It seems like she's recounting stories she heard...not that she witnessed.

It's blatantly clear to anyone with a functioning brain that this is all reality TV to destroy Trumps chance of running again. I'm indifferent because I don't believe he should run again....but to believe this sh!t and think anything is going to come of it is hilarious.

“He told me, that she heard from him, that she heard, from another guy, that she said he told her that she heard, that Trump may have said something, which was overheard, by her, about something, to the best of my knowledge.” -Cassidy Hutchinson

Riveting :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
It's funny, I just got around to watching the testimony. It seems like she's recounting stories she heard...not that she witnessed.

It's blatantly clear to anyone with a functioning brain that this is all reality TV to destroy Trumps chance of running again. I'm indifferent because I don't believe he should run again....but to believe this sh!t and think anything is going to come of it is hilarious.

“He told me, that she heard from him, that she heard, from another guy, that she said he told her that she heard, that Trump may have said something, which was overheard, by her, about something, to the best of my knowledge.” -Cassidy Hutchinson

Riveting :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Exactly - she's not claiming first-hand witness to these things - only what she heard or was told. Unfortunately for you, she is completely credible, whether this particular item is accurate or not. You seem completely disconnected to the issues at hand.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

start at 18:00

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Exactly - she's not claiming first-hand witness to these things - only what she heard or was told. Unfortunately for you, she is completely credible, whether this particular item is accurate or not. You seem completely disconnected to the issues at hand.
If there is no corroboration from anyone who was actually there how is she credible? The secret service says she's a liar.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If there is no corroboration from anyone who was actually there how is she credible? The secret service says she's a liar.
The guy who she testified as the one who told her this stuff has denied ever telling her that and that Trump never did what she said he did.

Looks like she just made it up.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
It's so entertaining. Who produced The Apprentice? Have they produced this entire episode of American history?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The guy who she testified as the one who told her this stuff has denied ever telling her that and that Trump never did what she said he did.

Looks like she just made it up.
Yeah, even if what she said he said did happen, I wouldn't expect him to tell the truth. From what I heard he is an ardent Trumpist. Trump surrounded himself with loyalist SS agents who got the nick name "the palace guard."