Roe v Wade - DONE!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
When I was in Delaware in May the young lady I was dating told me she was not going to have sex with me if Roe v Wade was overturned. I was like WTF? I guess I will have sex with someone else? She said guess you better because you voted for Trump and people like you are responsible for this. She was really drunk and I kinda let it go. The next night she was all cuddly and was like do you know how much I love you and I was like No. I don't. Do you remember all the things you said last night? We had been together for over a year. She was distant the whole trip. Not the same. She was freaking out about the shootings, violence, costs spiraling out of control, getting priced out of living at the beach. I came back to SD not really knowing where we were as a couple. She wants to pretend like she never said this. So I just stopped talking to her. We are having a Mexican stand-off. Her social media is full of meme jabs that seem directed at me and most of her family who are conservatives. I'm not a conservative by any means. I just knew Dumb fook was not capable of running this country and his approval rating shows I am not wrong. Not sure I should try to reach out to her at this point? I feel like the enemy.
I wonder what was the hint about you that sent her off?

Introspection time.

j/k lol

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and gbg

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Dumb. RvW being overturned has nothing to do with religion. It simply put the issue back into the hands of the people where it belongs.

Just like the decisions on guns. Puts guns in the hands of the people.
Didn't the gun ruling basically say that the states couldn't enforce their more restrictive concealed carry laws? So, pretty much the exact opposite of puting the power in the hands of the people.

Also, RvW being overturned has everything to do with religion. It's not a coincidence that these rulings align with the SCOTUS's majority christian conservative beliefs.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Didn't the gun ruling basically say that the states couldn't enforce their more restrictive concealed carry laws? So, basically the exact opposite of puting the power in the hands of the people.

Also, RvW being overturned has everything to do with religion. It's not a coincidence that these rulings align with the SCOTUS's majority christian conservative beliefs.
Without Christian conservatives (TM), you guys can't figure out male and female much less anything more complicated. Without us, you will soon be trying to fight more-advanced civilizations in loincloths with bones through your noses with your paucity of transgender 18-24 years olds.

We made this country, have defended it, and you bug men have done jack.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Without Christian conservatives (TM), you guys can't figure out male and female much less anything more complicated. Without us, you will soon be trying to fight more-advanced civilizations in loincloths with bones through your noses with your paucity of transgender 18-24 years olds.

We made this country, have defended it, and you bug men have done jack.
I support your right to believe in your fairy tales, brother. When it begins to infect the state, it is a problem.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
When I was in Delaware in May the young lady I was dating told me she was not going to have sex with me if Roe v Wade was overturned.
Run.

The Roe v Wade part is irrelevant - honest truth is ANY woman who holds sex over your head - i.e. plays the "I'm not going to f*ck you if..." is 100% not worth your time.

As a corollary to this a HUGE red flag is women (or men for that matter) that go crazy/get really angry over political stuff. Usually they're pretty fvcked in the head - seem to have issues from childhood/young adult days they were never able to work through. BOLO for angry/violent outbursts and breakdowns and maybe physical violence directed at you.

I've watched this sort of stuff play out over and over in the relationships of people I know.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
It started the state, bugman. Your bugman ideologies are sending us rapidly backward on almost every front. You can't even figure out reproduction - much less the laws of the universe - without us. The very computer you're typing on owes its existence to Christians.
Computers were not prayed into existence. Religion might have it's uses but it's not at all essential to any of the scientific breakthroughs humans have achieved. I actually think it's a funny argument to make since religion and science are so often in conflict. Evolution, yay or nay?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Didn't the gun ruling basically say that the states couldn't enforce their more restrictive concealed carry laws? So, pretty much the exact opposite of puting the power in the hands of the people.

Possessing firearms is a constitutional right. Having an abortion is not.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
You're posting that to evade the previous discussion.
I'll just put you down for "does not believe in evolution".

I'm not sure which discussion you were wanting to have. You posted like 7 links and called me a bugman a few times.

Let's go back to the beginning.

I believe in the seperation of church and state. Do you?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Run.

The Roe v Wade part is irrelevant - honest truth is ANY woman who holds sex over your head - i.e. plays the "I'm not going to f*ck you if..." is 100% not worth your time.

As a corollary to this a HUGE red flag is women (or men for that matter) that go crazy/get really angry over political stuff. Usually they're pretty fvcked in the head - seem to have issues from childhood/young adult days they were never able to work through. BOLO for angry/violent outbursts and breakdowns and maybe physical violence directed at you.

I've watched this sort of stuff play out over and over in the relationships of people I know.
You should take a step back and read some of your posts in the political forum.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
That's because gun rights are specifically written into the Constitution and not to be infringed on. The Constitution also states that things like abortion are specifically up to the states.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig