Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Okay so what happened? There's a hard/fast drop that looks like an assault on support at $20k. Did someone dump BTC to try to test the support? She was bouncing off it for a few days and from the chart I'm looking at, someone went damn the torpedoes, full bear ahead mode and dumped. Now it's $18k.

Reactions: sdsrfr

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Some of my 18 buys triggered, moved my non executed triggers down lower into 15-16 range. I don’t think we go to 12. Too many people talking about 12.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Okay so what happened? There's a hard/fast drop that looks like an assault on support at $20k. Did someone dump BTC to try to test the support? She was bouncing off it for a few days and from the chart I'm looking at, someone went damn the torpedoes, full bear ahead mode and dumped. Now it's $18k.
20k was never a major support level. No surprise on the drop.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
How much volume was sold in order for the price to drop that much all at once?

was last nights drop a single trade or did a bunch of sells trigger one another?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not now, but eventually. And then some.

Wait til the job market is in the shitter, disposable income dries up, and people need to get liquid.
$12K is a good guess. If it dips below that I think it I will go to $7K ish, which is where I will get back in. With the next bull run it will test $100K.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
20k was never a major support level. No surprise on the drop.
saw the bear flag forming before going to sleep last night after spending all of yesterday staring at the screen, glad to see it play out. my eyes hurt now it's time to take a break :monkey:

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 5.45.14 AM.png

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Except when 100K = 10K
Even if your inflation estimate ends up happening, you are still better off with 7-12K turning into 100K or even 20K as opposed to leaving it in a savings account.

But your sunny day outlook where we return to 2% inflation and a bunch of free money to fund speculating BTC pricechasers is admirable. lol.
No, I simply prefer to not look at everything through poop colored glasses and instead look at patterns over time. Everything goes in cycles. Late 70s through 80s were tough, 90s were booming. 00s sucked, 10s were booming. Now we are heading into a crappy cycle, where stocks will trade lower as we go through some tough years.

Eventually stuff will start trending back up again, as they always do. And you know who wins big when it does? The people who bought assets at a cheaper price when everyone else was afraid to spend money.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm sure those who requested to be paid in BTC have learned their lesson by now. lol.

"Yes, I'd like to see my paycheck plummet in value at the hands of speculators, thanks!"

Also, anyone who followed Michael Saylor's advice haha.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
uhhh what?
I clearly asked what the ledge-like drop was, and because you didn't like my premise (even though there's pics which equals it happened) you didn't answer the question.

Okay so what happened? There's a {redacted because it triggered people} She was bouncing off it for a few days and from the chart I'm looking at, someone went damn the torpedoes, full bear ahead mode and dumped. Now it's $18k.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I clearly asked what the ledge-like drop was, and because you didn't like my premise (even though there's pics which equals it happened) you didn't answer the question.
You never asked a question. Didn't even use a question mark. You know... one of these things -----> ?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You never asked a question. Didn't even use a question mark. You know... one of these things -----> ?
Yeah, it does. I asked a question. Clearly. You didn't like the support bit (even though there's pics) and when you didn't say what the ledge drop was, I said don't change the subject, jooost answer the fooookn question.

View attachment 131917